BY CAUDALIE #52 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A signature, 100 percent organic formula that's suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Redness If you want to know more… A cult favorite amongst makeup artists and celebrities, Grape Water provides an immediate benefit of +127 percent hydration and -61 percent skin sensitivity upon use. Rich in moisturizing polysaccharides, mineral salts, and potassium, Grape Water has an intense hydrating ability to retain water. Perfect for sensitive skin and the perfect go-to after any harsh peels or uncomfortable irritation, it acts as an anti-inflammatory soothing rosacea, reducing redness and sensitivity, and calming rashes. The unique composition with mineral and active plant ingredients strengthens the skin's barrier function, making it more resilient and less sensitive over time. The versatile product can be used as a toner after cleansing, as a setting spray before applying makeup, or to refresh and hydrate the skin throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Makeup pro tip: dampen makeup sponge to give dewy glow to foundation. Dampen eyeshadow brush to intensify shadow pigment. Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas discovered this precious water on her parent's vineyard in Bordeaux when her family during the harvest to extract water from the grapes. "For my pre-bed ritual, I take off all of my makeup, spritz Caudalie's Grape Water, and put a few drops of lavender oil on my pillow for a calming sleep." Katy Perry"This is literally pure grape water, so you can think of this as like a fire hydrant for your face. If you have irritation, if you have dryness, if you have anything that is going on that you just want to soothe it, calm it, hydrate it, bring it back to normal that's what this does and it's in

• How does this compare to the Mario Badescu Rose water? Does it sm...1 Answers
  • Is it okay for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Love Love this!! I honestly thought it was stupid and just a ploy to get your money but I bought it on someone's recommendation because it was affordable. I was proven wrong! I use this after my toner to calm any stinging or irritations due to my sensitive skin and it calms my skin and it may be in my head but I feel as though it moisturizes my skin or gives my moisturizer a boost. Will definitely keep repurchasing.
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its refreshing and I love the aerosol spray. The grape scent is very slight, so anyone that is sensitive to fragrance will Love this. I picked this up at Sephora for $10 so definitely worth the price. I would definitely have this as a staple product in my collection for these summer months.

Also the limited edition packaging is so cute!!!!!!!!!
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting much from the product but wow was I wrong! I had gotten distracted mid-makeup routine so when I got back my foundation and concealer had hardened up so it was tough to blend. On a whim I decided to spray this on my face and used a beauty blender to pat it in and wow! Everything blended beautifully and my makeup stayed intact all day.
victoria F.
Salt Lake City
Lo absolutely loved the smell of this facial toner, and I love this brand. It was gentle on my skin, considering I have sensitive skin. The price was just as expected for a high end toner, would recommend.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for something I can refresh my face with the day after a long night out when showering isn’t an option. Sometimes I wake up with dry and stiff skin and this does the trick. For $10 a bottle at Sephora, I recommend it to anyone for a pick up!
Nic B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have the money to spend on a more "luxury" facial mist, try this out. I tried it and I throughly enjoyed it. The mist on this is beautiful- it doesn't camel spit in your eye or on your forehead. If you like pampering yourself and you're into skincare- try this out. I loved adding it to my skincare routine.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my skin feel so refreshed! I apply it right before my makeup and pat it into my skin, I also use it sometimes as a toner, as well as to wet my dried dip-brow pomade and glitter eyeshadows (to make them pop on my eye), so this spray has a LOT of uses AND it's super affordable, so win-win
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caudalie is a great brand with wonderful products. I’m not really sure of the benefits from using but it feels refreshing and hydrating to my skin. The packaging is nice and the price is great but I enjoy the Pixi hydrating mist more so I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Adrienne Z.
New York
Love this face mist!  Leaves my face feeling hydrated and refreshed without ruining make up, and actually enhances the make up you've already had on all day.  A little goes a long way here, so it lasts a really long time!  Would definitely recommend.
Mish S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fav face mist around keeps my face feeling fresh after misting my face especial when my face feels gross or sticky or humid or even sweaty and hot it makes it feel so refreshed after useing it smells nice to goes in my pores nice leave them refreshed
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So it's water you spray on your face..that smells like grapes? What's the point?
Afra U.
Ilford
What is this for?
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it okay for sensitive skin?
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the Mario Badescu Rose water? Does it smell like grapes? Is it refreshing? It's a great price and sounds amazing!
Gia A.