Caudalie Grape Water-6.7 oz uploaded by Shayla M.

BY CAUDALIE

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that's suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin; Extracted directly from grapes in bordeaux; The dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity

Christina S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I picked up Caudalie’s Grape Water on a whim and now I am fully 100% with Team Face Mist. They are by far the most versatile product I have in my beauty routine.

This one feels like an instant pick me up whenever my skin starts getting that tight saran wrap feeling. For someone with oily, dehydrated skin, I am very picky about what I put on my face, and products that can hydrate without turning my face into a greasy oil slick are a must. I have also noticed that layering this face mist between my skincare products helps lock in moisture for a longer periods of time. I use it right after my active serums and before my face oils and moisturizers.

Grape Water is ideal for sensitive skin types and is alcohol free and low fragrance; all things I look for when committing myself to skincare products. Is it an absolutely necessary part of your skincare routine? Probably not in the way a cleanser or moisturizer would be, but I can tell the difference in my skin tone on the days I skip this product.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Can a face mist really make a difference with your skin? (I know you may be thinking that.) I believe it can! Caudalie Grape Water is my mist of choice, and it really is extracted from grapes. Packed with polysaccharides, potassium and mineral salts, it hydrates, decreases inflammation and calms down redness, rashes and sensitivity. I layer this underneath serums, moisturizers and foundations, and also spritz it on anytime my skin needs a "pick me up." Plus, it's perfect for setting makeup and cutting any powdery finish. Very multi-purpose!
Erica H.
Dix Hills
This is literally water in a can. Nothing to write home about, and not really worth spending that hard-earned coint on. Packaging is nice, but what really matters is what's in the inside, and it's WATER. It's good for a mister, but you can get the same effect filling up a spritzer with tap water and spraying yourself.
Showstoppermakeup S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Caudalie stuff .. but this one is so good.. i use this for so many things like before makeup to refresh my skin then after makeup for healthy glow and for everyday like a essence and toner... it is best for dry skin but I love this for my oily skin too.
Carol D.
Proctorville
Purchased at: Macy's
This is amazing I use it before I put my makeup on I really like this product smell is really great to it makes your face feel really hydrated this is a definitely a keeper need to try it gives you nice glow
Jianqiao S.
Syracuse
Feels good, but not real sure if the grape water is working on the skin concern itself. Just enjoy! I mostly buy it when there is a discount, but not the time when it is at its full price.
Laurie R.
Elyria
Instantly calmed my irritated face! I definitely recommend this product to anyone with very sensitive skin. It’s super gentle and exceeded my expectations.
Lillian W.
Saint Cloud
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing for hot summer days or dehydrated skin doesn't feel like it does a whole ton but it does add a nice refreshing moisture to the surface of your skin
Make A.
Macungie, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
The perfect hydrator for all skin types. Best used in the summertime. place in the fridgerator and take it out for a cold cool mist.
Emily H.
Didn't really care for this product. Just didn't seem like it really cleaned my face well even after multiple applications.