Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask

by Caudalie

The Glycolic Peel is for all women with a dull complexion needing an instant boost of radiance. This skin renewal treatment works like a scrub and a peel for a new skin effect. Its formula contains 85.7% natural origin ingredients.

Apply the mask twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour area. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with water.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Pca, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin.

Do you guys like it on a dry skin?
Will this reduce large pores?
Does it cleans black spot?
Start your review of Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask!
San Francisco, CA
Very potent! I use this maybe once a month because it is so potent. After a few seconds on your skin, you'll feel the heat (a slight but not alarming burning). I look refreshed afterwards, but follow up with Caudalie's detox mask to suck everything out of my pores.
Fredericton
Tried this after recommendation from a Sephora employee. I suffer from red, sensitive skin that is amplified in the cold winter months. This mask is so gentle yet so powerful. Honestly if you suffer from any sort of skin problem this will probably be your cure.
NL
I pressed this product by mistake, so I've never actually used this glycolic peel mask. I'd love to try it because even though I have sensitive skin, I've tried a couple of Caudalie's products and they haven't irritated me or caused me to break out.
new york
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mask. Makes extractions very easy and makes the skin super soft. I have sensitive skin and it wasn’t too strong or irritating. Highly recommend to anyone who can find exfoliation too powerful sometimes.
Lexington, KY
The glycolic mask is gentle but can leave my face a little red after using it. It seems somewhat drying as well. I haven’t noticed a difference in my dark spots but it seems to even out my skin texture.
Looking to tackle dark spots? Caudalie's grape-centric peel not only features exfoliating glycolic acid but also the brands proprietary Viniferine, which can lighten dark spots 62 times more than vitamin C. I love this mask--it's one of the few times I see instant results after one use. Put it on your face in a thick layer for 10 minutes--don't go past the ten minutes because it will dry your skin out. After 10 minutes, massage the cream into your face with lukewarm water, wash it all off. My skin is smooth, soft and really glows.
Toronto, ON
Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask uploaded by Fabi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing mask. My skin is glowbig and soft after I used it. Also interesting texture. No strong smell and really delicate on my skin. I will purchase it again for sure.
Mont-Royal
It does clean off but not harshly it is very gentle on my combo to oily skin. For more it hydrated and smooth my face. Its also very handy when you are in a rush because it dries after 10-15min
Calgary, AB
Do you have dark spots from old, stubborn acne? Yes? Do you have some uneven texture on your cheeks/forehead/chin? Yes? Then you definitely need this mask. After the FIRST USE my skin felt so smooth and radiant. After a month of 1-2x a week, I noticed a huge change in the texture and radiance of my skin. Yes, it is a peel. Yes, you may experience a little bit of dryness. This is okay, and perfectly normal within reason. If you're peeling like crazy, you're probably using it too much or leaving it on for too long. Again, like most Caudalie products, the price point is luxury, but it's worth it.
Surrey , BC
I have oily skin and really enjoyed using this mask. My skin felt very hydrated and calmed. I feel like it helped with maintaining the overall skin quality and provide a lot of essential nutrients. Definently a good add on to nighttime routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...