Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask

by Caudalie

The Glycolic Peel is for all women with a dull complexion needing an instant boost of radiance. This skin renewal treatment works like a scrub and a peel for a new skin effect. Its formula contains 85.7% natural origin ingredients.

Apply the mask twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour area. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with water.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Pca, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin.

Will this reduce large pores?
Does it cleans black spot?
Do you actually have to peel of this mask or wash it off ? because I have one and it not very easy to peel unless you rub it
Start your review of Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask!
I love everything Caudalie has to offer, it's my favorite skincare line. I have sensitive skin and Caudalie products always leave my skin feeling moisturized and happy!
This mask has a creamy consistency. It is a very gentle glycolic peel, suitable for dry skin. I only used this once(sample size). It does not cause too much peeling.
Kuala Lumpur
Easy to use and very effective. I just leave this on for 10 minutes and wash it off after. Skin the next morning is more clear, smooth and calm. Have repurchased this twice now. Would definitely keep repurchasing.
London, London
Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask uploaded by Gloria S.
My new favorite of the season. My skin is soft and smooth after use, already been using it for half a month and it really does an amazing job of tightening pores on my nose. In general, I only have very minor acne problems so I can’t really comment on that. However, I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a weekly mask.
Vancouver, BC
Can I give it 6 starts? Because I cannot explain how much I love this product. It makes my skin fell so soft after using and it doesn't make my skin dry at all. I also noticed that even in the first time I used it my skin had a more brighter and even skin tone, which is great. I love how the texture is creamy, which is way more comfortable than mud masks. The smell is ok, I do not notice much smell to be honest.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Full disclosure: I thought it would actually peel off. And it doesn't. It doesn't mean it's not good! Just wasn't what I was expecting. On the other side, after using it, my skin felt really good. It felt fresh, like it washed away all the dead cell on my skin without any need of harsh exfoliate. My sensitive skin appreciates it.
Caudalie Glycolic Peel Mask uploaded by Suriya G.
I absolutely love this peel, it is easy to apply. It is extremely creamy in texture and has a great smell. It should be left on the skin for 10mins, i usually leave it on upto 15 mins and then wash dry. It leaves skin fresh smooth and soft.
Madrid
Fantástica mascarilla peeling que me dejó la piel súper lisa y limpia la piel . Pica en su aplicación pero es normal porque es uno de sus efectos . Alisa mi piel y la deja perfecta . Nunca me falla en mi rutina semanal
Cairo
This peel is wonderful. It should be used twice a week and after regular use my skin is now more clear and glowing which what i was looking for. I bought from sephora in malaysia and it's price is reasonable compared to its effect.
Hampton , London
This product is the first peel I have ever used and at first I didn’t know what to expect but after using this peel I could see a difference in my skin. My skin never felt so smooth and refreshed. In terms of the price it’s good value for the money spent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...