BY CAUDALIE #74 in Facial Peels

The Glycolic Peel is for all women with a dull complexion needing an instant boost of radiance. This skin renewal treatment works like a scrub and a peel for a new skin effect. Its formula contains 85.7% natural origin ingredients.

Apply the mask twice a week to dry skin, avoiding the eye contour area. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with water.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Pca, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Algin.

Buy on Sephora
Sang K.
Bensalem , PA
I'm obsessed with Caudalie, so I bought this peel because a friend of mine was raving about it. I have sensitive skin so I am usually hesitant to try anything that may be harsh, particularly peels on my face. I was surprised really surprised by how gentle it is. It makes my skin feel and look amazing. This will definitely remain in my weekly beauty regimen.
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I love this company this pedal is great it’s very creamy and I only have to wear it for like 10 minutes I rinse it with a warm towel in my skin is instantly brighter I avoid my under eye area because I do feel like it’s a really heavy product only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s pretty pricey!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I bought this on a whim after trying a few of Caudalie’s mainstay products which wonderful results. What have fairly clear skin that can look a bit worn or dried out after a few days without exfoliation. I wanted to try a peel but thought it would be too harsh. This stuff is gentle but effective. There is no exfoliant in the product - just a smooth mask. I use it twice a week for about 15 minutes and my skin is instantly brighter and smoother. The cost is a bit steep but a little goes a long way. I’ll keep this in my skincare rotation.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
So this is definitely a caudalie must have. I got this as a sample in Sephora and I couldn’t be happier. I’m always looking to make my skin brighter and more clear and this went above my expectations for only a 10 minute mask. I actually didn’t believe it would do anything in 10 minutes so I left it on for 15 minutes instead. It also went on like butter. It had a very creamy texture. After I washed my face it was instantly smoother and brighter. And don’t even get me started on how my skin looked the next day hunnie. This is a must have. This is going down in the books.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’m a mask junkie, i admit. I went into Sephora looking for something new to help with these pesky breakouts and i specifically told myself no more masks. So i cheated and got a sample of this.. and I’m HOOKED. After one use i swear my skins has improved and cleared up. I’m never someone who gets instant results so i was shocked the next morning when i looked in the mirror. Now i have to make space for one more mask because i can’t imagine what my skin will look like with continued use!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
One of my new favorite masks! This mask gently exfoliated and left my skin so smooth. I woke up to a glowing texture the next day and will definitely keep this in my rotation of masks! Caudalie has quickly become one of my favorite brands.
June V.
Gentle product, but it made my face break out afterwards. I would suggest using it only once every two weeks if your skin is as sensitive as mine. I will not be repurchasing this product, unfortunately.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Natural ingredients. It’s a cream like texture. It didn’t meet my expectations. My skin was the same as before. It’s too gentle much more suitable for sensitive skin type. Nice packaging too.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received this mask in a variety kit of Caudalie products. I like to use it after I give myself steamed facials. It gives a little bit of a tingle but made my face feel clean and exfoliated after using, also dewy and glowing. I would recommend this product to others. It is gentle and doesn't cause redness, burning or breakouts. It works more like a hydrating mask than a peel (doesn't peel off or cause skin to peel), but it gives that glycolic glow.
Nancy L.
Caudalie holds such a special place in my heart and it all started with this mask. Not only does skin usually respond very well to Glycolic (resurfacing and revealing new bright and smooth skin) but the grape water and creamy consistency balance it out and ensure sensitive skin types love this as well. Not to mention, this used to live in the Vinoperfect line of brightening skincare, so it has the same superstar ingredient, Viniferine to even out the complexion. Still one of my faves after all these years!
Thanh hien N.
How do i use this
Cherisse B.
Is this harsh at all on the skin? the "peel" word in the product kind of worries me
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Has this product dried out anyone's skin? I'm really concerned about the peel being too strong.
Kat S.
Has anyone experienced breakouts with this product? I'm tempted to buy, but don't think I could take a chance on my blemish-prone skin.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Is there significant change In skin texture and minimization of pores? I'm really looking for something to help with my skins overall texture and scarring and deep pores.