• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

April c.
It keeps my skin nice and smooth and heals it so fast. Since I have a very dry skin and my mother has an oily skin it is hard to find a great product and this one seems to work great for both of us!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this product as a sample in one of my purchases at Caudalie.com. I love this serum. It is not oily and it also does not over dry my skin. I am enjoying the nice glow that I got after starting using it. I’ll probably be buying the full size bottle.
Katy W.
Duluth
Ok ladies if you love face products but you hate wrinkles and fine lines this is created for you!!! I never was interested in serums until i turned the "dirty thirty" now i wonder why i waited so long! The dark circles under my eyes are less and the forhead wrinkles are decreasing in about 1 week i cant wait to see results after 1 month!!! Amazing product
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
It does not make my skin glow but it does brighten my skin. This serum is like a gel. It smells really good. I smell cinnamon. I got a sample and the sample lasted me a long time. This didnt dry my skin out or make my skin feel firm. Im not sure if this helped my wrinkles or not. The price is high and I wouldnt afford to buy again but I enjoyed it.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of this amazing Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum in my play box 📦.
I've been using it day and knight for awhile now and I love it 😍.
I don't want to think about the fact that it's almost gone.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I received this as a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play! Box. I will be purchasing this in full size when the sample runs out. It's a very lightweight serum and applies very easily. The smell is very light and clean. I use this morning and night. Between this product and my KS Wrinkle Warrior, it feels like the hands of time are slowly releasing its grip on my under eyes.
Amanda H.
I received this in my Sephora play box for July and this was my favorite product in the box. My skin looks radiant! I'm pretty young and take very good care of my skin so wrinkles aren't a problem yet. I plan on buying the full size. My skin feels so soft because of this.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Caudalie Vine Act Glow Serium is a miracle in your hands. This product is so good that your skin absorbs it in seconds feeling soft and with a beautiful glow. Highly recommend this serium. A must have in any skin routine ! Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum
Amanda H.
York, ME
This is a decent anti wrinkle serum. I didn’t notice too much difference but only used for a few weeks. The price of the products are a touch high. The smell is neutral. I’d consider recommending but still on the fence
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
I normally like most of Caudalie products. Now, I received this from a friend. I know I don't need the "anti wrinkle" yet but I decided to try it out anyway. I woke up with red little bumps on my cheeks and around forehead the following day. Perhaps this is way too strong for my skin. Maybe I'll try it again one day when my skin mature.

Sephora