• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Summer K.
Philadelphia
This serum feels light and nice but I dont see any difference. I like this brand but this wasnt a must have for me. I also cannot stand the smell of this one. Its a bit pricey for not seeing any results in 2 months of use.
Mari m.
coquitlam
I liked this anti wrinkle product, it maintained my skin same and didn’t see any drastic changes
• A.
OMG I love this serum. Glides on, not too heavy and I can really tell the difference when I haven't used it. Has really improved my skin and the only serum I buy on repeat. Yes, there are cheaper serums out there, but this one gets my vote every time.
Chandra C.
Columbus
I don’t use this product every day, but I do use it on occasion. I put it on at night along with my nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. I really like the way that it makes my skin feel and I think that it is helpful with fine lines. This is something that I would buy again.
Cindy J.
This is on everyone's list, one of the products you MUST buy when you travel to Paris. Or even you don't travel, still, get it. Like every caudalie product, it's perfect, inside and out. Some times I even wear it by itself as a light weight moisturizer, but use it with a caudalie moisturizer and you won't regret it. Great skin deserves great care.
Lindsay D.
Redmond , OR
I used this in combination with my regular moisturizer at night before I go to bed. My face looks smoother when I wake up, but, unless you use this stuff religiously you are not going to see a major difference in the appearance of your wrinkles.
Rachel T.
Montreal
O guri De e dps a minha vida é uma criança e do meu quarto e ngm de uma amiga minha vida é uma criança e dps de que horas são de que o povo aq em um dia de trabalho para a gente se conheceu a minha mãe e a minha mãe é
Zo J.
Hydrating and smooth and amazing for evening out skin texture. First time user and loving it so far. Packaging is nice enough as well but will have to wait and see if it has any seriously positive effects on the skin!
July A.
Me gusta que es bastante ligero tiene un aroma muy suave y me deja la piel lisita y con un lindo glow , se debe aplicar en las mañanas y en las noches , recordemos que el serum ayuda a hidratar y trabajar las capas más profunda de nuestra piel
Katy W.
Duluth
Ok ladies if you love face products but you hate wrinkles and fine lines this is created for you!!! I never was interested in serums until i turned the "dirty thirty" now i wonder why i waited so long! The dark circles under my eyes are less and the forhead wrinkles are decreasing in about 1 week i cant wait to see results after 1 month!!! Amazing product

Sephora