• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie B.
I love that there is no scent to this. My skin feels lovely after application and it doesn't accentuate my poors. It is more of a cream than typical syrums. I haven't noticed any anti wrinkle benefit or brightening effect, but it leaves me nicely hydrated throughout the day. I will repurchase this as it works as a great ever day primer and reduces redness.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a sample at sephora. I loved it right away and bought the full size! I use it at night and my skin feels so soft. My skin doesn't feel dry at all like it used too. I feel like I look more radiant than ever. I love it and I'm glad I came across it!
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I really enjoy the smell of this. It is light in both fragrance and texture. I am still on my first tube from Sephora. It is hydrating and gentle. I don’t notice a huge difference in my glow or anti wrinkle properties but may not have used it long enough?
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,160 reviews
I tried this Serum recently and it did as it claimed; gave a natural, healthy looking glow. Fast absorbing. As much as I love highlighter, I'd prefer a good skincare product for real results. This product delivers!
Nanettee R.
Instantly brightens. Melts in to skin and does not irritate or clog pores. I love using this around the eyes.
beautyinmyway b.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used caudalie a couple times and im always surprised by the results and the glow that it gives to my skin absolutely love it
Alyssa L.
Douro, ON
Got this as a sample from sephora a while ago and have been using it ever since! I did t see a difference at first but slowly but surely I finally started noticing the lines on my forehead going away! I also put it in areas where I don’t have any fine lines but I want to prevent getting them!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This Caudalie serum has a cream apparency. It’s light weight, easy to apply and it doesn’t take long to be absorbed by the skin. I also feel you don’t need a lot of product.
It has a perfumy scent that I don’t find overpowering.
However I was expecting a more visible change on my skin. Personally I won’t buy again given the price.
Katie W.
I love pretty much everything from Caudalie, they are just a wonderful skincare brand. I use their  Caudalie S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum a Moisturizing Bubble religiously but recently got a sample of this to try out. I really like it! It's basically supposed to be everything the SOS is plus more which I don't mind! I probably won't stick to this one and replace it with my SOS but I really do enjoy it!
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Caudalie Vine Act Glow Serium is a miracle in your hands. This product is so good that your skin absorbs it in seconds feeling soft and with a beautiful glow. Highly recommend this serium. A must have in any skin routine ! Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Sephora