• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Kelly M.
This does not like my skin. It just dries out my face and then caused a lot of flushing. It might be great if you don't have dry sensitive skin with rosacea.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This product is probably great for skin a bit more mature than mine. I love Caudalie but this made my skin feel a burning sensation after use. I believe it is caused by the anti-aging properties.
Magali L.
Québec
I wish I would like this product but my skin is very sensitive and after a couple of uses, I got eczema on my forehead. I can't use it anymore!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have normal / sometimes dry skin with no other skin issues aside from blemishes here and there.
I used a deluxe sample of this product for approximately 1 month and did not notice any glow or even any improvement to my fine lines. The formula is very runny and I was not a fan of the smell. Honestly, the smell wasn’t strong, but it wasn’t pleasing either. I can’t describe the smell as anything but generic lotion maybe.
I would not consider repurchasing this item.
Kayleigh A.
Hubberston, Milford Haven
This did feel amazing, but it broke me out in tiny little spots which is so annoying!
Angie B.
Whittier, CA
This product definitely broke me out with no benefits. I would use it for a couple of days and have the worst skin then when I wouldn’t use it my skin cleared up. And I noticed no positive difference in my skin
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
This did nothing. Like nothing nothing, which it could have broke me out, so I am glad it didn't, but it truly did nothing for my skin. It is also way to much money for a product that does nothing.
Amy M.
Rochester , NY
I just.... can’t get over the smell. It is too overpowering for me, hence i have to downgrade the rating.
I have sensitive skin, and this fragrance killed my skin.
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
The serum wasn’t that great and the smell was terrible. I was disappointed with this product.
Valeria A.
mathaf, beirut
Not that impressed honestly. for its price, it can be much much better. I didn't feel that huge difference or improvement after using it. The eye serum is much better, but let's be real, there's no actual magical solution or product, that will stop wrinkles, except for botox :P

Sephora