• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I really enjoy the smell of this. It is light in both fragrance and texture. I am still on my first tube from Sephora. It is hydrating and gentle. I don’t notice a huge difference in my glow or anti wrinkle properties but may not have used it long enough?
Carol O.
Grande Prairie, AB
This serum is great. It helps really brighten up my skin and improves the texture. It seems to plump up the sun damage lines I have on my forehead which is awesone. My makeup also goes on better. I really love this stuff.
Nicole B.
Calgary
Love love love. My skin has never looked and felt so good. Great price point for the results I have seen. This is my go to brand now for the last 2 years.

I have recommended this brand to everyone I know that's looking for a good face routine.
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
I'm very pleased with Caudalie's Vine[Activ] line of products. The eye cream is excellent, as is this serum. I've previously used their Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and enjoyed it. The Vine[Act] reminds me quite a lot of the Vinoperfect, but in a good way. My skin is instantly refreshed after application and layers wonderfully with my other products. I find it to be a tad expensive, but because this is a serum strictly for morning use (in my personal routine), it lasts a long time. I haven't found this serum to be irritating to my occasionally sensitive skin.
Christina S.
Shawnigan Lake
Love this product! It’s so light weight but it does wonders for my skin. It makes me look refreshed and glowing and evens out my complexion. This product is really great on its own, or under makeup because it is great at smoothing out lines and texture. Would highly recommend!
Kevin Q.
N Highlands, CA
This a great way to introduce anti aging into your skincare routine. This product has vitamin c and polyphenols to brighten and defend the skin against the environment. This products is gonna kick your skin cells into high gear and “teach” your skin to glow! Love the lightweight texture. Luxury in a bottle without costing you a fortune.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I've never been a serum girl. I'm now 33 and have never really used them. I received a sample in my Sephora Play Box and WOW! This product truly makes a difference. My skin is glowy, radiant, smooth, and looks really good without a base over the top. I use it nightly under my Clinique DDML and I'm hooked. I squeezed all I could out of my tube but I'll have to buy a new one.
Hpmmakeup (.
Greenwood
Amazing! This product leaves my skin glowing. It has a milky texture that is quick to absorb into the skin. I love it! Smells nice too
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the he best wrinkle cream for me
love the way my skin looks and feels after using it
Love the scent too
Rhoda N.
Love love love this product! Bought it online at Ulta. Made my skin soft.. It’s not sticky.. It absorbs fast to your skin..it’s pricey but it’s worth to buy

Sephora