• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jenna S.
Ithaca, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love LOVE this serum. I’m 21, but this product is recommended for younger skin to prevent aging, smooth fine lines, and do wonders! There are a TON of wonderful ingredients in here, all of the factors I was looking for. It’s certified Sephora clean and a great price point. I love how this can be applied after other treatments before moisturizer.
Lindsay D.
Redmond , OR
I used this in combination with my regular moisturizer at night before I go to bed. My face looks smoother when I wake up, but, unless you use this stuff religiously you are not going to see a major difference in the appearance of your wrinkles.
Patrí S.
Washington
I really love this serum and it is so great to wear during the day under makeup or just by itself. And it is great for extremely sensitive skin! Being the self-proclaimed queen of "the first time I try anything new my skin freaks out"... this is really the only serum I have EVER tried where my skin didn't have a temper tantrum.
This product appealed to me because I live in the city and was concerned about pollution and other toxins in the air. I put it on after washing my face and, depending on how much time I have in the morning, give it a few minutes to absorb before I put on a moisturizer next. I used to wear it at night also but I have switched to a different serum for nightly wear.
And since using this product everyday for the past six months or so... I can say that my skin is more even and smoother. And that my fine lines around my eyes and mouth appear reduced slightly. I have gotten a lot of compliments especially around the holidays when I saw people that I hadn't seen in a while and at least three people told me that my skin looked phenomenal!
I use one pump in the morning and try to use any excess under my chin and neck. And that is it! Great product and would definitely recommend!
Summer K.
Philadelphia
This serum feels light and nice but I dont see any difference. I like this brand but this wasnt a must have for me. I also cannot stand the smell of this one. Its a bit pricey for not seeing any results in 2 months of use.
Melissa V.
I honestly thought this was going to be a great serum for my morning regimes but unfortunately, I did not like how my face felt after I let the serum dry up. I don’t like actually feeling the product stick on my face, I rather it penetrate my face making me feel like it works, Instead of making me feel like it’s making my skin look oily and feel sticky. I couldn’t even tell if it did anything as I was too focused on how the application felt. Also too much $ for something that doesn’t feel good on my face. Wouldn’t buy again 😕
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have normal / sometimes dry skin with no other skin issues aside from blemishes here and there.
I used a deluxe sample of this product for approximately 1 month and did not notice any glow or even any improvement to my fine lines. The formula is very runny and I was not a fan of the smell. Honestly, the smell wasn’t strong, but it wasn’t pleasing either. I can’t describe the smell as anything but generic lotion maybe.
I would not consider repurchasing this item.
BD D.
Boca Raton
I love this! I got it from Sephora just to try and it's made a huge difference. After about 2-3 weeks of consistent use, I see a drastic change in my skin. It's so much smoother, NATURALLY! The texture of my skin looks fresh, clear, and much more HYDRATED! It makes my makeup spread so easy and blends so much better! Before my makeup would sit there wherever I put it because my face was so dry. Its my favorite serum so far.
Christina S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Since I’ve reached my mid-20s, I’ve been taking a serious look at how to incorporate anti-aging products into my daily routine and Caudalie’s Vine[Activ] line is formulated to do just that. This serum might not be strong enough for more mature skin, but for someone who is trying to prevent aging prematurely, this fits the bill perfectly. As with all my products, I use this sparingly; this is partially because of the price tag, but also because I feel that it is effective on my skin with the minimal amount I use. This product uses Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, one of the more stable derivatives of Vitamin C and it doesn’t give your skin the dreaded orange cast that some other Vit C serums do. Since using, I have loved the dewy glow it imparts on my skin and have completely cut out using any sort of facial illuminator. This serum absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave a sticky film. It does have a very slight scent for those looking to for low fragrance products.
Jamie L.
New York
So I took a photo two days ago, a close up of my forehead, so I could
see how effectively the new products I was adding into my routine would
work. I added this serum and the Korres Rose oil into my nightly
routine, I've only used them two nights and I took another comparison
photo this morning and the difference is unreal for only 2 uses! The
texture on my forehead went from noticeable to minimal, my forehead
wrinkles went down dramatically and my pores look much smaller. It's
insane, I wish I could attach a photo. So far I'm in love and will be
keeping this a very important part of my nightly routine!!!
Kevin Q.
N Highlands, CA
This a great way to introduce anti aging into your skincare routine. This product has vitamin c and polyphenols to brighten and defend the skin against the environment. This products is gonna kick your skin cells into high gear and “teach” your skin to glow! Love the lightweight texture. Luxury in a bottle without costing you a fortune.

Sephora