• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Just got this in my July Sephora Play! Box and absolutely love it! I've applied 2x per day (morning & evening) for about a week now and my skin is noticeably smoother and brighter. Another great skincare product to add to my makeup bag. Definitely recommend!
Charly S.
Palm Bay, FL
I have loved all the Caudalie products I have tried so far. The serums are light and absorb well, the moisturizers thicker and well softening and the eye cream soft and smoothing. I got them at Sephora. I can't think of anything I would change. I love they they are plant based and healthy for your skin
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
This is definitely one of my most favorite serums to use as of late! My skin is super dry so I have to use ultra hydrating products on my face... This serum is so hydrating that I could just forgo my moisturizer altogether, which is saying quite a lot about the product as I have not been able to say this about any other serum to date! Love it!!
Sarah H.
WINDSOR LOCKS, CT
It is a product by a great brand that I want to like. It applies easily, it seems to give my skin a radiant look. I received it as a gift. I do not think I will repurchase it though. I am younger and do not really notice the anti aging benefits.
Rachel M.
My go to serum. It’s not too oily and really hydrates the skin. I use it at night before my lotion. It’s fantastic for dry sensitive skin and feels so soothing when you put it on. A little goes a long away and the bottle has lasted me for a while!
Sarah B.
I like this product because of how light it is and how it gets tacky, then melts into the skin beautifully. I sometimes don’t even use a moisturizer after because of how good it feels. It’s a tad expensive but I would buy it again.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine, MN
Great product! I really love this it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Amanda H.
York, ME
This is a decent anti wrinkle serum. I didn’t notice too much difference but only used for a few weeks. The price of the products are a touch high. The smell is neutral. I’d consider recommending but still on the fence
Korinne W.
Sidney, NY
I really enjoy this serum. It smells extremely fresh and It’s not harsh on the skin at all. I also love the glow it gives you without the extra oil. I use this once a day in the morning to give me a subtle glow throughout the day.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
I can't attest to the anti-wrinkle claims for this product, but the beautiful, natural glow it gives your skin is wonderful! I have been using this in the mornings before using Tarteguard and my skin looks incredibly radiant. I am quite impressed with this product!

Sephora