• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa S.
I was really excited to try this brand and when I received a sample could not wait to use it. The consistency is a bit thin and I did not like the scent at all. I'm sure it might be because of the anti-wrinkle agents in it but could not get myself to use it again. Love the brand but would not purchase this product again.
Estella H.
I've been using this in my night routine for about 4 weeks.
Haven't seen much change at all better or worse.
It's feels good when applying, isn't sticky, absorbs quickly.
I have combo skin and will continue using it but won't repurchase because it's kinda pricey and didn't do anything for me so far. I'll update of that changes.
Michele W.
Bossier City
I like this product, but it wasn’t to the point I would say that it’s great. It was somewhat effective. So I was not disappointed.
 For me it was very pricey. I would have to say it did not meet my expectations. I cannot say where I would improve it, but it could stand some improvement.
Kaci C.
Greenville, SC
I have really enjoyed this product overall. I don't know if it did anything radical for my face, but I really enjoy how soft and supple this makes the skin!  It also has a great brightening effect. Unfortunately, it ran out pretty quickly and I'm not sure that I will buy it again.
Laura H.
Spartanburg
I’m 24 years old and got a sample of this in a Sephora PLAY box. I don’t really have any signs of aging yet, so I was surprised to see an anti-wrinkle serum waiting for me to use. I did use all of the deluxe sample and noticed my skin felt softer. Unfortunately I didn’t notice any difference in aging. I’m not sure if that’s because I’m too young, or if the product doesn’t work that well.
Erika D.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't been using this too long, so I can't speak to the anti-wrinkle aspect just yet. This product feels great on the skin & sits really well under both moisturizer and makeup. However, it doesn't feel much like a serum to me, more like a very light moisturizer or gel.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Highly impressed with the serum… I love that it combines two of my main concerns! This focuses on brightening the overall skin tone and also on fine lines. For me being in my late 20s those are both concerns and I love for my complexion to appear even, bright and of course line free!
Rachele K.
Margate, FL
Only used this for a short time and found other better serums. It’s a great serum but I tend to like my serums to promote a glow so this one just wasn’t for me but is still a great one and one I would consider a staple for anyone starting an anti aging journey with their skin.
Anna P.
I got this as a free sample and honestly I don't really even remember much about it that stood out. I don't remember particularly liking or disliking the product, it was pretty average. Because it was average, I will not buy the full size. However the packaging does look nice.
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
I first heard of this brand and product whenever I went into Sephora to get my makeup done. They let me use some and I immediately fell in love. It makes my skin feel so smooth, and does not clog my pores. It’s a tad bit liquidy, but the skin absorbs it so well. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.

Sephora