• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julienne H.
North Miami, FL
The Caudalíe vine[activ] serum is light and sinks into the skin very easily. It has a good smell and does not leave your skin or fingers feeling sticky. It leaves a subtler glow without exaggerating pores. I have only a few fine lines, and they don't seem to be as noticeable, however it's only been a few weeks (time will tell). I have dry skin, and after application it feels refreshed.
Samantha W.
Flint
I received this product in a sephora play box, and hadn't tried anything from this brand yet. The Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum is a good product if you're just starting out with skincare. I personally did not care for it or notice a difference after using it for awhile. The scent is very strong and unpleasant, but I'd try a sample before buying if I were you.
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
 This product is very good from what I can tell so far I have only used it a few times. But I haven't had a problem yet! It goes on nicely & has a nice light fragrance its a bit more on the expensive side but that's because its a Caudalie product!  I notice my skin feels super smooth after using it which is the point so I would say I recommend it I have combination dry skin !
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
I didn’t really notice any effects to my skin after using this. It smells really, really good, but I couldn’t tell if it worked or not. The packaging is pretty, but i felt like there was such little product, and you can’t tell when you’re about to run out until you do. I’d be willing to try it again, but I wouldn’t pay full price, I’d wait until Sephora’s next VIB sale.
Cassandra K.
This product was just okay it felt nice going on the skin and pretty hydrating. I didn't see any major difference. I only have smile lines and wrinkles around my eyes (which tho product should not be used by the eyes), so I don't know about the anti wrinkle claim. Also it didn't make my skin very gloat just look like it usually does. I would not repurchase this.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
I've been using this for about a week now and have noticed that it has already started to transform my skin. The texture is more even and bright. I have oily/combo skin and using this in the morning is perfect for me. I am younger so wrinkles aren't a huge reason I'm using it, but I am hoping this will help fight pre-mature signs of aging on my face. Time will tell!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I've never been a serum girl. I'm now 33 and have never really used them. I received a sample in my Sephora Play Box and WOW! This product truly makes a difference. My skin is glowy, radiant, smooth, and looks really good without a base over the top. I use it nightly under my Clinique DDML and I'm hooked. I squeezed all I could out of my tube but I'll have to buy a new one.
Amanda H.
I received this in my Sephora play box for July and this was my favorite product in the box. My skin looks radiant! I'm pretty young and take very good care of my skin so wrinkles aren't a problem yet. I plan on buying the full size. My skin feels so soft because of this.
Kayla H.
Wickliffe, OH
I love this product because it gives my skin an amazing glow in the summer! I am excited to use it in the colder months to keep my skin looking healthy. I have only been using it for a few weeks so I can't really review the aging factor just yet but it definitely makes my skin look plump in the morning if I put it on at night. I am definitely repurchasing!
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I received this product from Ipsy and I'm in love!  It is stellar at giving me a next level glow after I apply it.  I love waking up with glow hydrated skin.  I'm not sure about the anti-aging as I have very young skin, but it's a fantastic serum!  Would recommend

Sephora