• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Erin M.
San Jose, CA
A lot of the time I think most expensive skincare is a placebo. But this stuff is legit. Some people say it has a strong smell, but I think it's actually quite light and botanical. The texture of the serum itself is lightweight. Some report it as tacky feeling, which it will if you do not rub it into your skin enough. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. My undereyes thank me for finding this stuff. They are so hydrated! I'm not sure about wrinkle reduction but my skin is definitely hyrated and super smooth!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
This serum works wonders. I use it every day as soon as I get out of the shower. It smells great and absorbs very quickly so I can apply my other products. I'm middle aged so I've got to start thinking about wrinkle prevention at this point. I do wish it was a little thicker like a cream so I wouldn't accidentally squeeze too much out.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This Caudalie serum has a cream apparency. It’s light weight, easy to apply and it doesn’t take long to be absorbed by the skin. I also feel you don’t need a lot of product.
It has a perfumy scent that I don’t find overpowering.
However I was expecting a more visible change on my skin. Personally I won’t buy again given the price.
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
I received this in my sephora play box and have been using it every day after cleansing and before moisturizing, as directed. It doesnt have much of a scent, but its very serumy and thin and absorbs into the skin super fast. My skin looks and feels smoother and softer, and I see a difference in how brightened my skin looks.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This serum is actually very nice and I’ve started to see improvement in my skin after a weeks use. The Sunday Riley is my holy grail product but after running out I started using a sample of this that I received in my Sephora play box and I actually am really enjoying it. My skin has been hydrated but I’ve also noticed more of a brightness/glow that my skin hasn’t had in these dry winter months. I would repurchase and probably use this in the winter and my good genes in the summer as my new routine!
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
I can't get over how my skin looks after using this product among the other Caudalie products as part of my new skin regimen. I've been using this serum for about a week or so and alrighty notice a huge difference. I use this for preventative skincare purposes and have noticed that my once dry skin has now become much more youthful looking and is glowing more than ever before. My skin genuinely looks radiant. Highly recommend!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a sample at sephora. I loved it right away and bought the full size! I use it at night and my skin feels so soft. My skin doesn't feel dry at all like it used too. I feel like I look more radiant than ever. I love it and I'm glad I came across it!
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I really enjoy the smell of this. It is light in both fragrance and texture. I am still on my first tube from Sephora. It is hydrating and gentle. I don’t notice a huge difference in my glow or anti wrinkle properties but may not have used it long enough?
Julienne H.
North Miami, FL
The Caudalíe vine[activ] serum is light and sinks into the skin very easily. It has a good smell and does not leave your skin or fingers feeling sticky. It leaves a subtler glow without exaggerating pores. I have only a few fine lines, and they don't seem to be as noticeable, however it's only been a few weeks (time will tell). I have dry skin, and after application it feels refreshed.
Samantha W.
Flint
I received this product in a sephora play box, and hadn't tried anything from this brand yet. The Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum is a good product if you're just starting out with skincare. I personally did not care for it or notice a difference after using it for awhile. The scent is very strong and unpleasant, but I'd try a sample before buying if I were you.

Sephora