• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Miranda S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly, I’m not sure this did anything for my skin at all. However, it didn’t cause a breakout or redness. Either I’m not the target audience or it just don’t work, no clue, but I would not buy this again.
M Christina M.
I usually love this brand but was disappointed in this serum. The texture was great but I didn’t see any noticeable difference in my skin quality by the end of the bottle.
Crystal C.
New York
My favorite! It feels good, not to heavy on my sensitive face that breaks out easily! I’ll combine it with the serum and under eye cream from the same collection. Huge fan of Caudalie over all! But this is my favorite collection from them!
Marie Z.
Summer time I use the radiance serum but switched to this in the winter. I occasionally breakout with this but my winter skin was so dry it was terrible and this fixed it up in just a couple of days. Makes my skin glow. The radiance serum I use at night before I go to bed but this serum I use in the morning and it gives me a fresh more awake glow. I use the caudalie eye cream with it. I moisturize every other day with this. The serum by itself does not make your skin feel sticky or patchy like the radiance serum does. There is a light scent and most of the caudalie products does have that weird grape scent but it isn't too strong for me.  I do break out occasionally when I use this product which is why it gets four out of five stars.
Zo J.
Hydrating and smooth and amazing for evening out skin texture. First time user and loving it so far. Packaging is nice enough as well but will have to wait and see if it has any seriously positive effects on the skin!
Brenda B.
Feels nice on the skin but not sure if I noticed any major results. It wasn’t a bad product buy nothing that really changed my skin or made it gooey maybe I need to finish the bottle I’m half way through it.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
This did nothing. Like nothing nothing, which it could have broke me out, so I am glad it didn't, but it truly did nothing for my skin. It is also way to much money for a product that does nothing.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I am yet another Sephora play sample receiver of this product. I fell head over heels for this, and have squeezed every last drop out of the tube. Wish I could afford this, and am honestly VERY tempted to treat myself to some. I have never spent so much on skin care, but I've been using this in combination with rose hip seed oil, as my daily moisturizer. My skin is glowy, clear, my dry areas that are starting to show age feel smoother. I will say a little goes a long way so it seems a full sized bottle might last a bit.
Marlena S.
I bought this serum to use in the daytime, after cleansing and just before moisturizing. The GLOW on my face after using this is surreal! My skin immediately looked brighter, fresher and supple. One small pump is just enough. It absorbs quickly and like I said it gives my skin a gorgeous glow. I only take one star away because of packaging. It's a pump bottle so of course there's no way to know how much is in there as you're using it. For such an expensive product, I felt as though it ran out pretty quickly and I only used it once per day. Once it began running low, product stopped pumping out and I found myself having to twist off the entire cap and extract some of the product using a q-tip. This was the only downside.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Caudalie Vine Act Glow Serium is a miracle in your hands. This product is so good that your skin absorbs it in seconds feeling soft and with a beautiful glow. Highly recommend this serium. A must have in any skin routine ! Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Sephora