• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dalia R.
I purchased this during Black Friday and used it for a couple weeks before I had to switch to a moisturizing serum from Caudalie. I will go back to it once winter is over. For the two weeks I used it I enjoyed it, but I think I wasn’t using the right combination of products with it, since my skin reacted with some redness. I’ve since been doing more research and once I reintroduce it back into my routine in correct combination with other products I’m sure it will work as it claims.
Cindy J.
This is on everyone's list, one of the products you MUST buy when you travel to Paris. Or even you don't travel, still, get it. Like every caudalie product, it's perfect, inside and out. Some times I even wear it by itself as a light weight moisturizer, but use it with a caudalie moisturizer and you won't regret it. Great skin deserves great care.
Rayna H.
I wanted to love this serum because I’m a big fan of Caudalie but this one broke me out so I gave it to my mom. To be fair, I have ridiculously sensitive skin and normally don’t have an issue with Caudalie products. But for some reason my skin didn’t like this one.
Julie B.
I love that there is no scent to this. My skin feels lovely after application and it doesn't accentuate my poors. It is more of a cream than typical syrums. I haven't noticed any anti wrinkle benefit or brightening effect, but it leaves me nicely hydrated throughout the day. I will repurchase this as it works as a great ever day primer and reduces redness.
Dani ⚓.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite products. I put this on every morning after I wash my face with micellar water. It wakes up your skin and leaves it refreshed and glowing. I follow with a moisturizing spf. I find that when I skip this serum my skin looks dull
Vanessa A.
This Caudalie serum is actually magic. Skintone evening, plumping and brightening. I highly recommend this. It is pricey, but if you are looking to splurge on a luxurious and effective serum, this is the one for you. The packaging could be better.
Markeria J.
Alexandria , VA
Love this serum! It has a great scent and is very lightweight. Sometimes I wear this mixed in with my moisturizer or I may choose to wear it on its own. I picked this item up from my local Sephora and it’s definitely become a must have for me!
Chandra C.
Columbus
I don’t use this product every day, but I do use it on occasion. I put it on at night along with my nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. I really like the way that it makes my skin feel and I think that it is helpful with fine lines. This is something that I would buy again.
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Pretty good results. I used this on my smile lines and around my eyes and found some results after a couple days. It did reduce the lines in those areas but the price is still a little steep! Would buy again as a splurge.
Jennifer L.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Sephora
The first time I used this it was a sample that I got when I purchased something from sephora. I put it on that night and then went to bed. My skin looked SOOO good when I woke up the next morning! I had to purchase the full size bottle! Def one of my favs

Sephora