• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kevin Q.
N Highlands, CA
This a great way to introduce anti aging into your skincare routine. This product has vitamin c and polyphenols to brighten and defend the skin against the environment. This products is gonna kick your skin cells into high gear and “teach” your skin to glow! Love the lightweight texture. Luxury in a bottle without costing you a fortune.
Katy W.
Duluth
Ok ladies if you love face products but you hate wrinkles and fine lines this is created for you!!! I never was interested in serums until i turned the "dirty thirty" now i wonder why i waited so long! The dark circles under my eyes are less and the forhead wrinkles are decreasing in about 1 week i cant wait to see results after 1 month!!! Amazing product
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the consistency of this serum and that there is very little scent. But I used it for over 2 weeks and would have bought by then I would have seen some sort of result but I didn’t see a change in skin texture or glow.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This serum is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling relaxed and and it smells so good. It is very gentle and you do not need much to cover my whole face. It is available at Sephora! Will buy again when I run out!
Tera R.
Cypress, TX
I really like this serum! It apples smoothly and isn’t thick but doesn’t feel like it just disappears underneath your moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product. No bad reactions to it on my skin.
Lina C.
This works really well with my Caudalie face moisturizer in the winter. My face becomes baby soft but is too moisturizer in summer so I would only use in the winter. Great buy!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum for AM underneath makeup. It’s super lightweight, not sticky like a lot of serums on the market. It’s got antioxidants to fight off free radical damage and pollution. The Vitamin C in it gives my skin an instant glow, and the hyaluronic helps to hydrate and soften my skin. A must have for anyone in their 20s looking to start a skin routine for preventative aging.
Mary-Colleen G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Loved the consistency and light smell. The packaging is really nice too! Very sturdy and in a thick glass. I bought this after it was recommended to me for my laugh lines. I did not see too much of a difference, but I do admire the brand and would definitely try other products from their line. I panned the product.
Myra H.
Love this serum! It helps make the skin look radiant without glittery particles and helps make my face look refreshed. I almost feel like I can go without foundation when I use this. I don't have pronounced wrinkles but I think this just helped keep my skin looking smooth. Whatever magic is in this my skin enjoys it!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got a sample of this amazing Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum in my play box 📦.
I've been using it day and knight for awhile now and I love it 😍.
I don't want to think about the fact that it's almost gone.

Sephora