• Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum , , , ,
  • Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Caudalie Glow Activating Trio

BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Start your review of Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Echo S.
Tomball, TX
I have very much enjoyed using this product by Caudalie. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or break out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling radiant and beautiful. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jasmine G.
Olathe, KS
This serum was just okay. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my face after I finished the first bottle. My face was moisturized but not glowing daily. I used to entire bottle and would not repurchase.
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
Smells great, really did leave a nice glow on my skin when I used it regularly. I did not notice any difference as far as wrinkles go, however. I'm not sure I would purchase this product because it's expensive and it's not really doing anything a cheaper product wouldn't do.
Ashley S.
I enjoyed the way this product felt on my skin but after using it for 3 weeks I wasn't seeing as much of a difference as I would like to see that would encourage me to invest in the product again.
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
This is currently my every day serum. It’s fast absorbing. I like that it has a subtle natural smell. I feel confident wearing it that it’s helping fight free radicals. I also like the price point!
Kimberlyn D.
Bloomington, IN
I love this! Received a sample in my Sephora bag, and I'm raring to buy a full size. It smells fantastic, and makes my face absolutely glow after application. Never too early to start prepping for wrinkles either, in my opinion.
Cecilia M.
I just started using this, and it provides an amazing natural glow on the face. The serum has a thin consistency and great pump. I am younger and use is as early prevention to the wrinkles, but really gives the skin a natural look. I have used it on my friends if different skin types, and it still works well!
Sumer M.
My skin felt nice using it but I don't know how much longer I'm going to use this (It's only been a week) but to me it smells awful and it's difficult knowing I'm putting that on my face lol.
Brooke P.
Uniontown, PA
i’m not sure how well the anti aging part worked because i didn’t use it long enough. i received this product as a sample and i enjoyed it while i had it. it definitely left a nice glow and i would definitely use it again.
Kristina R.
Mesa, AZ
I enjoy using this serum for daytime. It’s a great antioxidant serum to combat pollution and wears beautifully under makeup. I love that their products are safe for sensitive and dry skin.

Sephora