Patrí S.
Washington
I really love this serum and it is so great to wear during the day under makeup or just by itself. And it is great for extremely sensitive skin! Being the self-proclaimed queen of "the first time I try anything new my skin freaks out"... this is really the only serum I have EVER tried where my skin didn't have a temper tantrum.
This product appealed to me because I live in the city and was concerned about pollution and other toxins in the air. I put it on after washing my face and, depending on how much time I have in the morning, give it a few minutes to absorb before I put on a moisturizer next. I used to wear it at night also but I have switched to a different serum for nightly wear.
And since using this product everyday for the past six months or so... I can say that my skin is more even and smoother. And that my fine lines around my eyes and mouth appear reduced slightly. I have gotten a lot of compliments especially around the holidays when I saw people that I hadn't seen in a while and at least three people told me that my skin looked phenomenal!
I use one pump in the morning and try to use any excess under my chin and neck. And that is it! Great product and would definitely recommend!