Christina S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Since I’ve reached my mid-20s, I’ve been taking a serious look at how to incorporate anti-aging products into my daily routine and Caudalie’s Vine[Activ] line is formulated to do just that. This serum might not be strong enough for more mature skin, but for someone who is trying to prevent aging prematurely, this fits the bill perfectly. As with all my products, I use this sparingly; this is partially because of the price tag, but also because I feel that it is effective on my skin with the minimal amount I use. This product uses Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, one of the more stable derivatives of Vitamin C and it doesn’t give your skin the dreaded orange cast that some other Vit C serums do. Since using, I have loved the dewy glow it imparts on my skin and have completely cut out using any sort of facial illuminator. This serum absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave a sticky film. It does have a very slight scent for those looking to for low fragrance products.