Melissa V.
I honestly thought this was going to be a great serum for my morning regimes but unfortunately, I did not like how my face felt after I let the serum dry up. I don’t like actually feeling the product stick on my face, I rather it penetrate my face making me feel like it works, Instead of making me feel like it’s making my skin look oily and feel sticky. I couldn’t even tell if it did anything as I was too focused on how the application felt. Also too much $ for something that doesn’t feel good on my face. Wouldn’t buy again 😕