BY CAUDALIE

This concentrated serum, packed with antioxidant polyphenols, helps to protect the skin from everyday aggressors (pollution, stress...) on a daily basis, visibly smoothing initial signs of wrinkles and restoring a new healthy glow to the skin.
Its light and watery texture blends smoothly into the skin, leaving no sticky residue.

• Anti-pollution
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • Glow-activating
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté, before your moisturizer.

Suitable for all skin types

Aqua/Water/Eau, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Lyceryl Stearate Se, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid

Key Ingredients:

A patented antioxidant complex: the anti-cell burn-out complexTM.

Buy on Sephora
Marie Z.
Summer time I use the radiance serum but switched to this in the winter. I occasionally breakout with this but my winter skin was so dry it was terrible and this fixed it up in just a couple of days. Makes my skin glow. The radiance serum I use at night before I go to bed but this serum I use in the morning and it gives me a fresh more awake glow. I use the caudalie eye cream with it. I moisturize every other day with this. The serum by itself does not make your skin feel sticky or patchy like the radiance serum does. There is a light scent and most of the caudalie products does have that weird grape scent but it isn't too strong for me.  I do break out occasionally when I use this product which is why it gets four out of five stars.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This serum is actually very nice and I’ve started to see improvement in my skin after a weeks use. The Sunday Riley is my holy grail product but after running out I started using a sample of this that I received in my Sephora play box and I actually am really enjoying it. My skin has been hydrated but I’ve also noticed more of a brightness/glow that my skin hasn’t had in these dry winter months. I would repurchase and probably use this in the winter and my good genes in the summer as my new routine!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I do very much like the feel of this serum, but I think it’s for skin that is a bit younger than mine. I have some age concerns and a lot of issues with uneven tone and texture. I think my skin needs more active serums (vitamin c in the AM and retinol in the PM) to really show improvement. This is full of antioxidants and I think it would be a wonderful serum for the correct skin type. My skin is just in need of a bit more than this serum offers.
BD D.
Boca Raton
I love this! I got it from Sephora just to try and it's made a huge difference. After about 2-3 weeks of consistent use, I see a drastic change in my skin. It's so much smoother, NATURALLY! The texture of my skin looks fresh, clear, and much more HYDRATED! It makes my makeup spread so easy and blends so much better! Before my makeup would sit there wherever I put it because my face was so dry. Its my favorite serum so far.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I started using this product during a CO winter, which is notorious for dry and windy weather than absolutely wrecks skin. Not to mention all of the sun and pollution we have here! Within a week of using this serum AM/PM my skin was smooth, flakiness was gone, soft, and the tone had evened out overall. I will absolutely continue to use this to prevent and repaid damage and delay aging!!
Sophia H.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this when I was visiting Paris in December. Love love love that it has brightening/glow activating ingredients AND it is anti angling. Not sure why they don’t make a toner/essence with this line of skincare. Wish they did. Anyway, my coworkers have noticed and commented on my glowing skin! All thanks to this product
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Highly impressed with the serum… I love that it combines two of my main concerns! This focuses on brightening the overall skin tone and also on fine lines. For me being in my late 20s those are both concerns and I love for my complexion to appear even, bright and of course line free!
Anna P.
I got this as a free sample and honestly I don't really even remember much about it that stood out. I don't remember particularly liking or disliking the product, it was pretty average. Because it was average, I will not buy the full size. However the packaging does look nice.
Victoria M.
This was the very first Caudalie product I ever tried and I was pretty impressed. It’s light but feels like it really gets absorbed by the skin. My skin looked brighter tighter and healthier when I woke up the next morning. I layered this under my moisturizer and followed with Argan oil like I usually do. There are so many serums to choose from but this one stood out to me for two reasons: quality and good-for-your-skin ingredients and visible difference in skin texture and look.
Tammy H.
OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! I’ve been using it almost 2 weeks and I’ve ALREADY noticed a huge difference in tightening, evening out my awful skin tones, brightening, and I know there’s more, I just can’t think of everything! Some people have said they don’t like the scent, but I LOVE IT! Sometimes I wash my makeup off just so I can put this on again, lol. I can’t recommend it enough! *also I should mention I’m not one to spend a lot of money on products..but this is soooo worth it!