BY CAUDALIE

This milky cleanser effectively cleanses, removes make-up and impurities while soothing skin. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin, contains a natural blend of sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, extracts of cornflower and oat.

The formula is natural, effective and gentler on the skin.

Apply morning and evening using a cotton pad to face and eyes. With or without rinsing.
Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested. Hypo-Allergenic. Non-comedogenic.
All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Maltodextrin, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Trehalose, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on bluemer...*
Kristin J.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this product at least everyday (I switch out with the Bobby Brown cleansing milk) and it’s a MUST if you have dry skin. I didn’t know that regular cleansers were contributing to my dry skin and after switching to all milks the hydration has improved. I’ve been using this for 8 or so months and will repurchase no question.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I received this product as a birthday gift from Sephora and it was nice! You didn’t need a lot, seemed to take off all my make up, and didn’t leave my skin tight or dry. The price is a little up there but I’d probably try it again. I love the simple packaging.
Destynee Q.
Mobile, AL
This product was okay, it didn’t really do much for me. It’s not a bad product but it just wasn’t for me. It was a very gentle cleanser, had a nice smell, but was too expensive for how much you get which is expected from a Sephora brand.
Stephanie D.
I love the brand and this is another great product. It’s gentle and doesn’t dry out your skin at all. I use a makeup wipe to remove my makeup, then use this cleanser. My skin is left clean and smooth.
Kyla D.
Ashburn, VA
Best gentle cleanser ever. Went into Sephora one day not planning to buy anything and ended up sitting in a skincare class! I told the sales girls my skin concerns and she brought this lovely product to me! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after using this and I can't be without it for my daily skincare routine!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I bought this because a Sephora employee had recommended it to me. I thought it was a great cleanser at first, it left my skin feeling soft afterwards, but I noticed now it’s making me break out. Horrified cause I spent so much money on it and barely used any... ugh , regrets
BettyJo M.
I have no idea why I keep trying this brand however I received a sample and decided why not it’s for sensitive skin...well, again allergic reaction. There is just something in their products that aggravate my skin.
Kaylee B.
Washington, DC
I love this product because it works well on my sensitive skin, but still gives me a deep clean. I use this after I take my makeup off to get the rest of my face clean. The packaging is simple and clean.
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This gentle cleansing milk really is a miracle worker. It takes off my makeup and doesn’t leave me feeling dry after using. This is my first time using it and it’s surely worth the price! I will continue to buy this product!
Kelcy R.
Milford, CT
I am obsessed with this cleanser. I have oily and super dry, sensitive skin. I love foaming cleansers but they dry my skin out so bad. I was recommended this by a lady who worked at Sephora and I'm obsessed. It does no foam at all and feels like a milky lotion. I use it every night with my clarisonic like brush and then every morning. It is amazing and my skin has never looked/felt better
Kim B.
Kelowna
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Has anyone with sensitive combination skin tried this?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this product good for everyday usage?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I need a new cleanser.. how is this for sensitive skin?