BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A natural, creamy and tinted lip balm that allows for soft, buildable application. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Anti-agingIf you want to know more… This collection of tinted lip balms softens and hydrates lips while providing anti-aging, antioxidant protection. French Kiss is formulated with antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols for anti-wrinkle protection, aloe vera to repair, and castor and sunflower oils to nourish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Press gently into the lip balm to activate the smooth and creamy texture before application.

Buy on Sephora
Rita D.
Review for: Seduction
I've been looking for a new lip balm as the cooler months are coming around and I've found the perfect one! This is a tinted lip balm so it's great for everyday. It keeps the lips moisturized while giving them some color. My lips are naturally pale so this give them a hint of color and make them look alive. The formula of this is really creamy and soft. It glides on the lips so smoothly. Most importantly, it give the lips so much moisture and it keeps it moisturized for most of the day. The only downside of this is if you don't like using your fingers to apply because this does come in a pot. The packaging of this is really cute. The cap is a wooden and has a rust look to it. A little bit goes a long way so this will last forever!
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Seduction
Great smell and taste. Really enjoy the texture of this lip treatment. Makes my lips instantly hydrated and a little goes a long way. I enjoy how it's slightly tinted which provides a sexy natural look. Very happy!
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
Review for: Innocence
This is a nice lip balm. It keeps my lips soft and it smells good but you have to reapply often. And the color doesn't stain much, the color barely shows. I recommend this product to people who don't mind reapplying every so often, if that's not you then don't waste your money on this product.
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Innocence
These are so nice! Love them!! They are super subtle, perfect for a quick splash of color. I even put them on my cheeks when I'm running errands or on my days off. F and smell so nice! I love this brand and I think it's a great addition!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Review for: Seduction
Leaves your lips so soft. I love how it’s easy for on the go. A plus for this is that you can also use it as a blush. The smell is pretty good you can say. Very easy to apply. If thinking of buying I think you should.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Innocence
This is adorable!i take it to the beach and my pool. it has a nice non stick feel to it. It lasted a decent time but it is a balm so it never lasted too long.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Seduction
I am so in love with this lip balm. It makes my lips super soft with a little bit of color. It feels very light on my lips and feels and look very smooth.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Review for: Seduction
So cute!! I love how this feels and looks on my lips!! It's so great to pop on to give you a little bit of color or to give you very soft lips
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Review for: Addiction
Love this lip balm I'm all about colors on the lips so I'm big on lipstick and lip glass recommend it's not pricey and makes soft lips
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Addiction
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again nice
Amin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it light weight and long lasting?
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the color strong enough to actually show on your lips?
Meagan H.
Washago
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really interested in trying these, but i want to know if they're long wearing
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come off really pink??