BY CAUDALIE

This creamy balm intensively nourishes your feet without leaving a greasy film. Its cool and relaxing texture provides an immediate sensation of well-being. Your skin will be soften and velvety smooth.

For anyone looking for a nourishing and relaxing treatment for the feet.
Lightly massage into the skin in the morning and/or evening, having warmed the balm in the palm of your hand. Apply up to the calf in a circular motion to relieve heavy legs.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan , Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora*
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Great scent and works amazing! This product was very effective. My feet were so soft after using this. It is pricey but it is worth the price. The formula is very gentle on my sensitive skin and I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
Linda C.
Super rich, nourishing foot cream. I would be able to apply this before putting on socks and have no problem with it being too moist or leaving residue, but it still hydrated even the driest parts of my soles.
Rachael P.
Williamsburg, VA
I have this but its a pink tube and it really makes my skin feel wonderful. I use it as a base moisturizer before my makeup
Samantha S.
I have crazy dry feet during the summer because I wear nothing but flip flops. This kept my feet soft and supple!
Jenny B.
Waterloo, ON
Love the scent of this lotion!! I apply this every night to my heels to prevent my foot from looking super aged and dry. To lock-in the moisture even more, I recommend wearing a sock with it as well and you're feet will be super moisturized and soft!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Calibri; color: #000000}

I'm always impressed with Caudalie creams. They all tend to have the same scent, wine/grapeish, but it's not strong, just a different scent, which I enjoy. This has a similar consistency as their hand cream, it's a light mousse texture, but it is thicker/heavier as a foot cream. You really don't need a lot of this product. It spreads easily and absorbes quickly also. I was pretty impressed with this foot cream as I am very picky with them, but I just couldn't justify the price considering how fast i finished the tube.
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
I have extremely dry skin and come winter time my hands and feet often become cracked and flaky. I use this after a shower and cover my feet with a pair of socks to keep the moisture in. It definitely helps to deeply nouriah and soften any dry skin I may have. I love the thicker balmy texture because it seems to stay on the skon longer. I have also used it on my hands and it works just as well! Definitely a must have for vacations too.
Amanda O.
Cote Saint, QC
I am obsessed with the foot cream (and their hand cream). The price is a bit steep but worth every penny - it is the most effective moisturizer I've ever used. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant scent. I keep buying it again and again!