BY CAUDALIE

Enriched with aloe vera, this soap-free shower gel has a gentle plant-based cleansing formula that respects the skin's physiological pH balance. Its delicate fragrance of white rose and rose pepper is reminiscent of the fleeting grape flower that only blooms for a few days in June.
For anyone who wishes to transform their shower into a time of pure relaxation using this nectar shower gel with a delicate Fleur de Vigne® fragrance.
Lather up on damp skin. Rinses off easily to leave a delicate trace of grape flower fragrance on the skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Coconut Acid, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool.

Alexis K.
I LOVE this shower gel. It's soap-free, so I don't have to worry about it drying out my legs or irritating my skin. There are no mineral oils or parabens, another plus. It has a very light scent, that won't interfere with any other products that you use.
EZX Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great shower gel! Well cleanses, does not dry the skin, pleasant aroma. Good foaming, consumption is not very big) I'll buy more, maybe with a different flavor )
Kat C.
This is such a dream scent! Lovely is the only thing that comes to mind. It's not a soap, so it doesn't leave a dry feeling behind. It reminds of an open meadow on a spring day. To someone who said rose scent, you might be thinking of one of their other washes, this has no rose scent whatsoever. Cheers and happy bathing!
Prachi P.
Canton, MI
I love Caudalie and everything this brand makes! This is wonderful shower gel with a great smell! Leaves skin feeling great.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Caudalie and this is wonderful shower gel which smell nice and clean as well as making my body super soft! :)
Sarah l.
Worcester, MA
I love caudalie as a whole. This body wash smells really good and isn't drying. I wish it came in a bar though!
Melissa M.
Pawcatuck
Love the scent and made my skin feel clean..also not dry love the feel of ny skin feeling moisturized
Monica K.
I am addicted to this smell. It makes me think of the South of France. They need to make a fragrance.
Brittany B.
I love rose scented shower gels and Caudalie did this one perfectly. I use it every day,
Valina R.
Calgary, AB
Love Sephora carries Caudalie from all categories! This is my first body care products by Caudalie, gosh! This gel is darn good! So refreshing and the smell, oh my!