Caudalie Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Fleur De Vigne Shower Gel!
Rena S.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love Caudalie products. This one is no different. Leaves my skin hydrated and bright, and the scent makes my whole shower smell divine.
Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great shower gel! Well cleanses, does not dry the skin, pleasant aroma. Good foaming, consumption is not very big) I'll buy more, maybe with a different flavor )
Rebecca  A.
Seminole, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caudalie never disappoints and this is no exception! I love their skincare line Vinoperfect as well and this has a similar light, pleasant scent that’s not overpowering. Although it’s expensive it’s worth it for this quality product.
Alexis K.
I LOVE this shower gel. It's soap-free, so I don't have to worry about it drying out my legs or irritating my skin. There are no mineral oils or parabens, another plus. It has a very light scent, that won't interfere with any other products that you use.
Kat C.
Cameron Park, CA
This is such a dream scent! Lovely is the only thing that comes to mind. It's not a soap, so it doesn't leave a dry feeling behind. It reminds of an open meadow on a spring day. To someone who said rose scent, you might be thinking of one of their other washes, this has no rose scent whatsoever. Cheers and happy bathing!
Monica K.
I am addicted to this smell. It makes me think of the South of France. They need to make a fragrance.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Caudalie and this is wonderful shower gel which smell nice and clean as well as making my body super soft! :)
Yana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing smell, nice foam and leaves my skin so soft and hydrated! I took one star off because of the price that is quiet hight for a body wash… but you honestly get what you pay for! So i do recommend it !
Marlene R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I definitely will be purchasing this again it is amazing! Good for sensitive skin, smells good and it leaves your skin very gentle after showering with it affordable I would say for most of the products I’ve buy in the past
Melissa M.
Pawcatuck
Love the scent and made my skin feel clean..also not dry love the feel of ny skin feeling moisturized

Looking for your answer?