Caudalie Firming Serum 3D Redefinin uploaded by Ruby G.Caudalie Firming Serum 3D Redefinin uploaded by Perlitta G.

BY CAUDALIE

Winner of the Women's Health Beauty Award, this fresh and silky serum helps skin look younger: the skin appears more toned and sculpted.

• Tones the skin
  • Facial contour appears redefining

How To Use:

To boost its anti-age effectiveness, carry out a toning massage to the face, neck and décolleté. Rub the Firming Serum in, paying special attention to any zones lacking elasticity.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Laurate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Caudalie Firming Serum 3D Redefinin

Start your review of Caudalie Firming Serum 3D Redefinin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove , CA
Interesting product for sure this brand almost makes me break out every product so I try not to buy it. But I feel like it’s just my skin needs to get used to it because after a while I’ll mix it in to my regimen and it will be fine. Definitely try them out
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is great for morning and evening. The resveratrol helped to firm and plump my skin. Antioxidants prevent further signs of aging: a must have underneath makeup, and it has hyaluronic acid for hydration. My only complaint is that the serum itself is a little thick, so I felt like I went through the bottle fairly quickly.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
This product didn't do much for me. It's a brightening product but I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. That being said, brightening isn't my biggest skin concern. So I wouldn't say I'd repurchase.
Alexa B.
Lodi, CA
I received this as a sample and now I’m never without a serum. I really feel like I’m doing myself a favor when I use this because it keeps my skin firm but also balances my skin tone which I really need.
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
I love this Especially because it claims to firm the skin .The key youthful skin is to take care of it and always make sure your hydrated and use good moisturizer and that’s why I highly recommend this one .
brandy_case C.
One of my favorite products from Caudalie! So light on my skin, smells divine and fresh, and is a literal skin pick-me-up! Smooths lines and makes me look the age I feel! It’s my first step feeling confidence every morning.
Brandy W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve totally noticed a difference once I started using this. I use the entire regiment including the beauty toner to get the serum penetrating through the top layer of skin. I really enjoy this product!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a really, REALLY good serum (coming from a skincare addict, that means something). First off let's talk about the claims with this serum. It proposes that it has "micro" hyaluronic acid. This is actually a claim worth investigating since hyaluronic acid comes in different size molecules - the larger sit on your skin and smooth out fine lines by superficially attracting water and resulting in a "plumping" effect. Smaller molecules do the same thing but hypothetically in a deeper fashion. After using this Serum for a month, I'm convinced this claim is true. The effects of this serum are indeed long-lasting! Additionally, since this is a very light serum it absorbs quickly and doesn't negatively impact the moisturizer I layer on top of it. It also smells fresh and not overly perfumed. I adore it and think it is worth every penny!
Naree P.
Irvine
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time favorite brand. I think I bought my first makeup at caudalie. I love this product and you pretty much can’t go wrong with all the others as long as you choose the right one for your skin.

Sephora