Caudalie Favorites Kit uploaded by Luz C.Caudalie Favorites Kit uploaded by Robin P.

BY CAUDALIE

A five-piece collection of Caudalie bestsellers for healthy-looking, radiant skin, perfectly sized for travel and gifting. This five-piece set of highly natural, effective skin care products is enhanced with vineyard-inspired ingredients for a luxurious sensorial experience. Beauty Elixir is great to use after cleansing or throughout the day over makeup to tighten pores, restore radiance, and set makeup. Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is a rich cream that intensely moisturizes dehydrated, sensitive skin while the hydrating Hand and Nail Cream creates a silky finish and lasting comfort. Lip Conditioner leaves lips soft, repaired, and protected while the Gentle Cleansing Milk deeply cleanses and calms redness, creating a soft, refreshed complexion that's free of impurities and makeup. This set contains:- 1 oz Beauty Elixir - 0.33 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - 1 oz Hand and Nail Cream - 0.15 oz Lip Conditioner - 1 oz Gentle Cleansing Milk - Travel case It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Megan O.
Jonesboro, AR
Smells delicious, moisturizers, and has made my skin smooth and glowy. I have used caudalie for about ten years now and I will never use another skin care product! It is worth every cent and super gentle on my sensitive skin. Even when I was pregnant and my skin went haywire, it was the only thing that kept it in check.
Jessica R.
I love all of these products, especially the hand lotion. I use anywhere between 2-5 different caudalie products every day and have never had any issues. They make your skin look and feel great and aren’t overly expensive. Great gift!
Cole C.
This bag is a must buy bag!!! I absolutely love all these products in this gift set! The spray has a sort of strong smell but it doesn't bother me much personally. Makes your skin feel refreshing and rejuvenated.
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
It's a great way to try lots of different things from the line without commuting to a bunch of full size products. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the lip balm and the beauty elixir from this set.
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love the elixir spray it's so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and not greasy. The scent is nice as well and is a great product to use to wake you up in the morning.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I bought this set at Sephora and I wasn't disappointed at all! Caudelie makes amazing skin products and when you use them together, you can see the results right away. Fav!
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Es un estuche perfecto para cuando viajas a climas muy fríos i en temporada de invierno. Viene hidratación para manos, rostro, desmaquillante, hidratante de labios, y un agua para refrescar el maquillaje o piel después de un agotador día. Me fascina esta marca.
N C.
I buy this kit or whatever kit Caudalie releases with the elixir because that is my favorite facial spray. I buy other sprays because I'm a crazy, product junkie and have this need to try new things, but I always go back to the a beauty elixir. The value it's worth it. You get other minis to try. Oh, and if it comes with the lip balm, I'm getting a better deal because my teenage son loves that lip balm. He gets bad dry lips, but he loves the balm from Caudalie.
Laura J.
This is the best way to try out the Caudelie line. Their bestsellers in my opinion are all included in this box. I got one to travel with because I use Caudelie daily and I didn't want to be without it or have the hassle of carrying on a bunch of bulky items.
Deena R.
Searcy, AR
Did anyone else have a problem with the hand lotion making their skin peel off? I used the lotion for about a week and had large chunks of skin peeling off, nothing painful, just annoying. It would go away when I stopped using the lotion. I was wondering if it did this to anyone else or if it may have been a former of allergic reaction.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Caudalie Moisturizing Toning Lotion what ingredients in this product can help clean and hydrate the face? In what sequence in beauty regime should this be applied? Thank you😊