BY CAUDALIE

This cutting edge eye balm is powered by a patent combining Vine Resveratrol with Micro Hyaluronic Acids. Formulated with advanced peptides and an anti-puffiness plant ingredient, this eye balm helps to smooth the look of eyelids, make the puffiness and dark circles less noticeable, and smooth out the appearance of wrinkles. The texture is silky and melts into skin.

Ophthalmologist tested for use around the entire eye area. Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Fragrance Free.

How To Use:

Apply the silky formula around the eye, finishing with the outer corner of the eye, patting gently around lips.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Coco-caprylate, Isoamyl Laurate, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Picea Abies Wood Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Sodium Phytate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Darutoside.

Caudalie Eye Lifting Balm
  • "Really like how nice and luxurious this feels. I've been using it for several months now and I like how bright and youthful my eyes are. I just started using it but have wanted to give it a good amount of time trying it before reviewing it. It's great for my sensitive skin and has been a good moisturizer. I've used it in the morning before makeup and at night before bed. Definitely recommend a try for this one." in 7 reviews
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Ugh, I hate to write this review because I love Caudalie, but this was a miss for me! I have dark circles and this did absolutely nothing for them.  It's a nice texture and absorbs well, so I thought it would be more hydrating but it wasn't.  My makeup would not set right and creased throughout the day.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really like this eye cream! The texture is silky smooth and applies so easily to the delicate eye area. It absorbs quick and layers well under skincare and makeup. As of right now, I am using this product as a preventive care, mainly needing it to hydrate and moisturize my undereyes. I don’t have issues with dark circles or eye wrinkles right now so unfortunately I can’t feedback on that. But for what I want out of it, this product is doing great!
Myra H.
I always enjoy receiving a sample of this because the full size is so expensive! This cream makes the area under and around my eyes feel so hydrated. I can wake up with lines and just really dry eyes, and after this soaks in my eyes look moisturized, awake and the fine lines aren't as visible. I also find that my concealer wears much better when I use this first vs not using this or using a regular facial moisturizer. I'll probably definitely have to bite the bullet and buy the full size because I really do like how this makes my eyes look and feel
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is an amazing product! This is a fantastic lifting balm for the eyes that did not bother my very sensitive eyes at all. It not only lifts, but hydrated my skin around my eyes as well. It leaves my skin soft, and not oily. Caudalie Eye Lifting Balm This is the first time I’ve used or purchased a Caudalie product, and it won’t be the last!
Lauren P.
Bronx
I really did not notice any difference in my eye area after using this product. I have dark circles and dehydrated skin and this didn’t really help. I think I received it in a 500 pt reward from Sephora
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this product with my Sephora points and I am so happy I did! This eye lifting balm truly does what it says. I use this in the morning to instantly wake up my eyes and make them look bright. This goes great under makeup and has a silky feel to it. It is a little pricey but eye creams last forever and they are a MUST in your skincare! Please try!  Caudalie Eye Lifting Balm
brandy_case C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product and natural. I’ve use eye serums and creams before that tingle or burn even. This one goes on light and smooth with no irritation and works. Fine lines seem visibly smaller after using.
Kayelee A.
bountiful
Lightweight but still gives all the moisture I need. Visibility notice a difference in fine lines. Love that it absorbs well enough it can be used under concealer.
Cecilia A.
I'm still using this product to see if it makes a difference but first impressions? I see some difference but not much when it comes to my wrinkles. It is absolutely perfect for the eczema around my eyes or if they get dry. It's definitely keeper for that reason alone.
Jo
THIS IS MY EVERYDAY EYE CREAM! i love love love! it’s a very gentle yet effective eye cream. Over time it did meet my expectations, but you need to stick with it if you wanna see results. I would recommend to anyone is their 20’s that want to prevent from having droopy eyes, or even sunken eyes.
EZX Anna C.
For very dry skin suitable ?