Caudalie Eye Essentials Duo uploaded by Wings &.

BY CAUDALIE

A duo made especially for around the eyes the area that reveals the first visible signs of aging. This Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream smooths the appearance of wrinkles with matrixyl 3000, a powerful ingredient that nearly doubles the production of collagen. The unique combination of grape-seed polyphenols and vitamin C ester protects skin against wrinkle-causing free radicals and keeps your skin plump, youthful-looking, and smooth. The three-in-one Moisturizing Mask can be used as an intensive eye mask for night, a hydrating mask for a quick moisture surge, or as a sleep mask. The formula protects against future dehydration and leaves skin supple and quenched with a youthful-looking radiance. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream - 0.84 oz Moisturizing Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products do not contain animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. Formulated without phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, they are non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and for all skin types. see more...

Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic brand. Great packaging, decent pricing, and the results are simply amazing. This was my go-to brand for quite awhile, and I would recommend to anyone who struggles with dry or sensitive skin. I purchased at the local Sephora, and I believe it's also sold at Ulta!
Brittany R.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is super effective but not harsh at all. I love it, and I love the story of the brand as well! Such a great brand!
Azia N.
Shawnee
This is one of my favorite brands of moisturizer and fave creams. I would definitely recommend this toy family and friends.
londy m.
oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad.me gusta es bueno tiene buenas cosas siempre pero me gusta la verdad lo recomiendo a todos...
Wings &.
Sharjah, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not very impressive considering the price. I love the neat packaging with the wooden detail. It's very gentle and refreshes the face. On the whole it's neither impressive nor disappointing. I wouldn't purchase this again!
Michele S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice. I use a lot of this product line. I usually buy the Sephora kits and get samples of this line. I would recommend.
Jess M.
Kitchener , ON
great product, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I would most definitely reccomend to my friends to purchase
Sam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating. Reasonable prices too. Skin feels great after applicable and not too greasy. Good for sensitive skin.