Caudalie Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream uploaded by Anabel M.Caudalie Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream uploaded by Haley L.

BY CAUDALIE

This gentle, comfortable cream visibly alleviates dark circles and smoothes the eye and lip contours. For a refreshed, energetic look.
Its texture penetrates easily to awaken the look and smoothe lip contours.

• Anti-wrinkle
  • Anti-dark circles
  • Fragrance-free
  • Ophtalmologist tested

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening to the eye and lip contours and nasolabial folds.

Tips: Apply again before going out for a refreshed look!

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Peg-20 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Escin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Picea Abies Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Citric Acid.

Buy on Sephora
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I used the morning and night without missing a time. I saw absolutely no changes in the condition of my skin. None. Usually at least it feels hydrated. It did not leave it feeling dry but it did not leave and energizing or smoothing effects. I would never purchase this . It is my first Claudalie experience and my last. People rave about the brand and other products may be much better. I didn’t experience anything negative as in my eye area does not look worse but it did nothing to improve my skin.
Courtney M.
I want to start this review off by saying I’m not a huge fan of eye creams in general. I received this in a Sephora play box and used it up. The eye cream itself felt nice on my under eye area but I didn’t really see any results. (I’m 25 with irregular sleep patterns, so I often have puffy and dark circles in my under eye area.)
Jackie H.
Disclaimer: I'm still in my 20s and fortunately don't suffer from dryness in my under eye or heavy eye bags. I was recommended this product by a Sephora skin specialist after asking for a good eye cream to use for preventative purposes :)

I absolutely enjoyed using this smoothing eye cream ! It was definitely very smooth upon application and just like other eye creams, you only need a little bit! It also absorbs easily. As mentioned, I don't really have any problems for my under eyes, so I can't attest to saying this eye cream changed my under eye or anything. It at least didn't form any milia or cause the skin around my eyes to itch like some other eye creams have.

I'd totally repurchase this in the future if I can't find another eye cream alternative that's just as light, smooth, and easily absorbable. There's so many eye creams on the market though !
Katie K.
Navarre, FL
There are so many things I just love about Caudalie products! What sets this product apart is that it’s designed for both eyes and around your mouth! Not a lot of people think to use anti aging products there. I do like that it’s a lower price point as well. It’s best for maintenance or for someone with no visible signs of aging as preventative care.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I just started using this product. I am not familiar with caudalie. I like it so far. I am not sure if the overall results since I haven’t been using that long. It does have a nice cool creamy texture. It does not leave your skin feeling sticky has a soft smooth texture after absorbed. I have dry skin so I hope this products works for me.
Lauren P.
Bronx
I asked my mum for this set for Christmas and I ended up disliking it. I felt a burning sensation when I used this and the moisturizer from this set, I spoke to a beauty advisor at Sephora who said that it was probably because the formula is too active for my skin which is not quite mature enough yet (I’m 29..)
Marie Z.
I'm in my late thirties, have crazy hours and wonky sleeping rituals. This has made my circles non existent and tightened and brightened the area under my eyes. Get a sample and try it but if you buy it you won't regret it. Non greasy formula, no scent that I noticed and no eye irritation for me.
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
I like this eye product a lot. I have a few favorites that I use at different times. I use this one after a late night or whenever I look extra tired. I sometimes have bad dark circles and this always helps diminish them. I have a few lines under one eye and I can Alayna’s notice a slight difference in them after applying this. I definitely think it energizes and smooths. It’s not my everyday eye cream since I need moisture in I don’t think this one does much of that but it definitely comes in handy when I need a little waking up!
Daylyn B.
I have the pink version but this product is alright. I received it in a box I bought for charity and I have been using it daily for a month. I haven’t noticed any difference in the bags under my eyes which is kinda why I don’t like this product.
reagan f.
Sunnyvale, CA
A great little savior! Perfect for fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. I love to use this eye cream in the morning before makeup. Eye creams are great because a small amount is more than enough, and this one has lasted me months now!
cari r.