BY CAUDALIE #51 in Toners & Astringents

Buy Caudalie Mists Revitalizers - A calming spray extracted from the juice of the grapes of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte in Bordeaux. Heals sensitive and dehydrated skins. Gentle enough to refresh your baby's skin during the summer. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A while back I got a. Tons of new skin care things to add to my reg. Anyway it turns out I overdid it with the new creams and scrubs and ended up with sensitive bumpy red skin. I had a sample of the grape water from my sephora vib points so I cleaned my skin and just sprayed the grape water on.. it was instantly soothing, Th next day my skin looked Sooo much better it had its natural barrier back and the bumps were disappearing. Lesson learned- less is more. Simple organic ingredient that really soothes. This is my forever product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Marga A.
Me encantan todos los productos de esta marca pero este en concreto tiene un olor fresco suave que me encanta y dura muchísimo es uno de mis favoritos para usar a diario
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carried this in my purse for quite a few months after reading good reviews. I used it when I was done doing my makeup then for a wake-me-up after lunch. I never noticed any difference in the longevity of my makeup or how my face felt. I felt that it was a waste of money.. but maybe I was using it wrong.
Sara P.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love caudalie grape water. So hydrating. I always bring this on a trip with me and spray the entire time in in the air. This product paired with the moisturizing mask is the best hydrating.
Lela G.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do I think this is a replacement for a finishing spray? No. Is it refreshing? Yes. I would say it’s best use is as a midday refresher for drying skin or make up that is settling into lines. I think the small travel size  would come in handy but not sure I would buy the full size again
Allison J.
Ellabell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product at night after I cleanse my face but it can be used at any time of the day. I use about two sprays per use and it is great at soothing the face and giving it good hydration.
Maria D.
I LOVE THIS! Like Rose Water, it’s extremely refreshing and hydrating! Sometimes when I don’t want to use moisturizer this is a great quick fix for providing moisture and hydrating my skin. I definitely recommend it and would buy it again.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an amazing product to use during shows. My skin took a beating from stage make up, and using this in-between each show really helped keep my skin fresh and hydrated.
Kristen S.
Hazlet, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the limited edition Grape water and bought it because I love Caudalie as a brand and needed a new toner/spray.  It is good at the general hydrating, but my skin didn't feel any extra benefits other than some added moisture while prepping for the next step in my skincare routine. If you're in the market for a great toner with some added benefits, check out May Coop's Raw Sauce instead. It's not a spray, but just gently swipe some on with a saturated cotton square and you'll be hydrated and radiant! Perhaps I'll give a different Caudalie toner a try; it's not that I Don't like the product per se, it just didn't seem to live up to the hype for me.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
How does this compare to La Mer?