BY CAUDALIE #50 in Toners & Astringents

Buy Caudalie Mists Revitalizers - A calming spray extracted from the juice of the grapes of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte in Bordeaux. Heals sensitive and dehydrated skins. Gentle enough to refresh your baby's skin during the summer. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
A while back I got a. Tons of new skin care things to add to my reg. Anyway it turns out I overdid it with the new creams and scrubs and ended up with sensitive bumpy red skin. I had a sample of the grape water from my sephora vib points so I cleaned my skin and just sprayed the grape water on.. it was instantly soothing, Th next day my skin looked Sooo much better it had its natural barrier back and the bumps were disappearing. Lesson learned- less is more. Simple organic ingredient that really soothes. This is my forever product.
Jennifer C.
Gold Canyon
A nice, cheaper alternative to their holy grail product - Beauty Elixir.
I love the spray application & wouldn’t dream of not using a toner before serum, moisturizer.
This is so much easier than toners that have to go on a cotton pad. Seriously though - their Beauty Elixir is possibly my favorite product of all time.
🦋Alexa M.
Springfield, IL
I love this product so much! I have been using rose water for years, but lately have found myself picking up this instead. It hydrates my skin after cleansing and provides a supple, dewy glow. I recommended it to my best friend and she loves it too. My skin is sensitive and dry, so this spray is just what I need.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
When I was in New York, I bought the travel size of this stuff. It was hot out and I had seen people use things similar, but nothing is as awesome as this spray. The price is right and it keeps me hydrated through out the day. Just bought the special 2 pack and will keep this in my regular routine.
Teryn G.
I bought this bc I love the idea of instant hydration just from misting your face...but I was not impressed with this. Their classic facial spray is better in my opinion. The smell of this particular spray is not good either...overall kinda just felt similar to spraying regular water on your face
Shirley C.
I like this better than the evian spray. Hydrates so much better and way more worth it to get a big bottle for the price of 2 small evian sprays. I also use it after putting makeup on, almost as a setting spray, so my skin wont dry out or so the makeup wont flake.
Bichthuy L.
Germantown
The most was super fine and the toner felt refreshing. Besides feeling great it doesn’t do anything for my skin and felt like I paid for glorified water. I also used this up much faster than I would have liked. Because the most is so fine I ended up spraying much more than I would need.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
While I love this, thayers rose is just as effective for cheaper. I would not repurchase ANY expensive toner after trying theirs. This one has an amazing smell and gets the job done. I'm sensitive and it's never broken me out.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I very much enjoy this product. It is very gentle on the skin; but yet very effective in tightening, cleansing, and making you feel freak and skin and ready to moisturize and put on the rest of your face. I highly recommend.
Marina J.
West Columbia, SC
This brand has always had my heart and for good reason. My skin is sensitive and this stuff does something nothing else can. My skin is always looking like it doesn’t belong to me when I use this stuff! It’s amazing.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
How does this compare to La Mer?