Add a Photo

By CAUDALIE
#28 in Toners & Astringents
Buy Caudalie Mists Revitalizers - A calming spray extracted from the juice of the grapes of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte in Bordeaux. Heals sensitive and dehydrated skins. Gentle enough to refresh your baby's skin during the summer.
Photos (8)
Julia T.
Julia T.
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Caudalie Eau de Raisin Grape Water 50ml/1.6oz
This product is great at soothing and hydrating sensitive skin. I noticed a decrease in sensitivity and redness as well as intense hydration directly after the first use. Throughout the day if I need some extra hydration I just spray a little on and let it absorb into my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive Skin that's prone to redness.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Garden Grove, CA
I absolutely love this grape water! I go back and forth between the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and this Grape Water, but I find myself gravitating toward the grape water more. Why? Well one, I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, so I don't really need the elixir to set my make up. Two, the grape water is half the price of the elixir.... Job well done!
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
This really hydrates my skin after I cleanse it. I try to give my face a good spray after getting out of the shower so while I towel dry my hair this product will be ready for my moisturizer after I'm done. The spray is super convenient if you want something fast and quick. Sometimes when my foundation looks too cakey I give it a good spray with this.
Yihua Z.
Yihua Z.
East Lansing, MI
I have used at least 4 bottles of this spray. I love it because the water is really tiny and even which is great. My skin absorb it fast. I use it to reduce the dry look on my make up but it cannot be used as a setting spray, its too watery. You don't want to rely too much your hydrating problems on it, it can only help a little but not a lot.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Caudalie is one of my favorite products for the facial sprays alone. This one is very cost effective and even if you use it every day the large can will last many months. It is cooling and refreshing. I sometimes put it on before my moisturizer like a toner and sometimes a cool spritz during the day to bring my face back to life.
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
Caudalie is a very nice brand and I am a big fan of makeup waters and mists, but something about the vinosource line just breaks me out. I have very difficult, problem skin, so this isn't too much of a surprise and my dad really loves them. This water smells amazing, but it's just not a good match for me.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Burleson, TX
Oct. 30, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Eau de Raisin Grape Water 50ml/1.6oz
This mist is so amazing it is smooth and thin that you just want to spray it all over your face all day everyday . I love using it before applying my moisturizer because it adds a great layer of hydration. I just wish it smelled better but other then that I will continue to repurchase over and over again
Pearl L.
Pearl L.
Irvine, CA
Feb. 7, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: Caudalie Eau de Raisin Grape Water 50ml/1.6oz
Simply the best refresher! I used to resort to Evian spray, but this one is a game changer. The nozzle is powerful, and the mist is so fine. I love the scent and the hydrating effect it leaves on my skin. I always prep my face with a little bit of grape water before I put my moisturizer on.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Nov. 1, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Caudalie Eau de Raisin Grape Water 50ml/1.6oz
I have two cans of this at any given time. I keep one in my glove compartment and i tend to carry one. This is an absolute must in the winter months when going out and in and getting stuck in a dry heated air. It picks me up better than coffee and leaves my skin so silky. Two thumbs !!
Evangeline R.
Evangeline R.
Benicia, CA
This is the best refresh for summer swoontimes! It that hot sweltering sun you can find some relief with this amazingly hydrating mist that comes out in a fine spray rather than a torrential downpour. The scent of delicious french grape is sensational and moodlifting as an added plus.