BY CAUDALIE

Divine Scrub see more...

Hazzel V.
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Great scrub, it leaves you feeling nice and fresh. It is strong enough to exfoliate without over drying my skin. This is my first time using this product and I already know I'll be purchasing another one soon.
Andressa L.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This scrub doesn't have enough grit to do any scrubbing action. This also does not smell like the rest of the divine line. It does leave a film behind which is extra hydrating the best part about this scrub.
nisha N.
nisha N.
This is such an amazing product. The scrub leaves my legs and arms smooth & mousturized. Packaging is bright & fresh. Smell is refreshing & citrusy. The entire line of products are all wonderful. I can't wait to try more
Angela G.
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
love this product. I fresh and clean after I use it, it is way worth the money! it is one of my go to products in the morning
Molly E.
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is pricey but works well. It smells good and does a fantastic job at exfoliating yet moisturizing your skin.
Sharna B.
Sharna B.
Fantastic scrub that gets rid of dead skin easily. So refreshing to use, bought online. I was a first time user but I'd definitely buy it again because of the lovely fresh fragrance, and amazing ease of application. Perfect for fake tan prep.
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
This scrub is fantastic, it has the right texture (which is really important) and it makes your skin so soft and shiny, I would recommend it to everyone as it is also really affordable.
Myriam A.
Myriam A.
L'Assomption
This gommage is just perfect, the scent, the result, the fact that it doesn't make a mess in my bath or in the shower.
My skin is nourished and very very soft, and excellent before shaving.
This scrub is the secret to divinely soft and delicately scented skin thanks to its brown sugar crystals and 4 exceptional plant oil (grape argan hibiscus and sesame)