Caudalie Divine Oil, 2 oz. uploaded by Chie S.

Caudalie Divine Oil, 2 oz.

Moisturizes, Nourishes and Enhances This luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances the face, body and hair, thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Now available in 50ml or 100 ml. Support the Coeur de Foret Association by getting hooked on Divine Oil. Caudalie is committed to planting one tree for every bottle sold. By the end of 2012, 150,000 trees will have been planted in the Amazon. Ingredient Note: *Plant origin Divine Oil see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Claire S.
Smells just...divine! Feels super nice on and is definitely very moisturizing. I was skeptical about it being oily but it isn't at all and it gives legs a beautiful shine! This feels very luxurious and I would buy it again
Leah V.
This product smells good and is moisturizing but I don't think it is worth the cost.  I got this on sale at nordstrom rack, otherwise, I would not have paid the high price tag. I would mostly use this on the body and hair. I like the packaging too. I would not recommend this to others.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
This has a pleasant smell, sturdy packaging, and smooth texture. I have used it on my face and hands. There aren't visible results but I'm open to other application methods.
Katarzyna I.
Santa Paula
It's great after sun. Smells nice. Other than that... It's a body oil. Nothing really that special about it. I don't think it's worth the price.
Annabelle P.
One of my favorite of all time ! Such a delight for the skin. Leave your skin smooth and hydrate without being too oily... And the smell !!! 💕
Palmira B.
Replaced a lot of my daily moisturizers! Its very refrshing and you can literally feel it smooth out your skin!
Victoria R.
Not a fan! Only one of their products I just can't get on with which is a shame but can't love everything! It's a good price if it works for your i and I love the brand but can't recommend this product personally.
Chie S.
You can use this oil for hair, body and face and I use it for face and hair. It plumb the skin and gives shine to the hair so I love it!
Fatma A.
Dubai , Dubai
It's great for hair growth helps in smoothing the dry and frizzy hair. Bring life to the hair