Caudalie Divine Oil 0.5 oz uploaded by Ella W.Caudalie Divine Oil 0.5 oz uploaded by Resh L.Caudalie Divine Oil 0.5 oz uploaded by Maryam H.

BY CAUDALIE

A luxurious dry oil that provides nourishing moisture and lasting comfort to body, face, and hair. Divine Oil contains a blend of grapeseed, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils combined with patented grapeseed antioxidant polyphenols to leave skin soft, firm, and radiant. Perfect as a post-sun product, its glamorous texture is instantly absorbed, imparting a subtle, floral, and sunkissed fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Research results: In a clinical trial on 11 volunteers after 1 application:- +70% moisturization after 1 hourIn a clinical trial on 20 volunteers after 21 days of application:- 100% soothed skin see more...

Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
I love body oils, and this oil is one of the best. I have purchased it on several occasions, but it is pricey. (I recently downgraded to BioOil on my body, as I developed an affinity for LaMer's oil on my face). It has a pleasant "non-smell" smell, it is "thick" in texture (a little goes a long way, particularly right after a shower), and it will increase the effectiveness of other body products when layered (serums, lotions, etc.). Definitely worth purchasing at least once.
Jasmina P.
I was walking around Nordstrom Rack one day when I saw this product for only $4, so I decided to try it since I don't have a hair oil. I use this on wet hair after I get out of the shower, and this makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and tamed. It has the most pleasant smell and is the perfect texture and thickness to work well for my hair.
tihishia s.
Maricopa , AZ
This oil is amazing. I have very sensitive skin and I'm very careful about the products I use on my skin , I'm happy to say this product doesn't make me break out and keeps my skin very moisturized. I believe everyone should try this product, it will truly help improve your skins appearance.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
This oils didn't make me break out. And I have acne prone skin. I just have my husband massage my shoulders and back then I shower in the morning. It's great because I have soft skin when I wake up and it penetrates deep because even after I shower I stay soft.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I like using this oil instead of a moisturizer before I go to bed when I don't want to use a sleeping mask. It's a good value as it lasts quite some time. It doesn't absorb immediately into the skin but it does leave the skin feeling very moisturized.
Carrie P.
I got this oil at Nordstrom Rack for a great price! Many people have said that they don't like the scent, but I actually enjoy it. This oil is gentle and absorbs quickly. You can even mix a drop in with your moisturizer for an added boost!
Emily M.
Closter, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this. I put it on the ends of my hair 2-3x a week and they feel so much stronger the next day. It smells really good too! It brings moisture back into my hair. I also have dry cuticles and use for that as well
Emily G.
I love using an oil every once in awhile to give my skin a little extra hydration and thus defiantly does the trick! You only need the slightest amount for your face and you can also use it for your hair (haven't tried yet) and your body. Very hydrating and lasts super long!
Catherine H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this, but pricey. A lot of people don't like the smell but I think it's great. Overall, not a staple. More of a nice to have for special occasions. Mild and gives great glow to the legs for wearing dresses!
Brittany C.
Salem, OR
This product is a moisturizing champion. My skin was bright and hydrated.

Unfortunately my pores clog very easily and this particular oil blend was not as non comedogenic as I need.