Caudalie Divine Oil

by Caudalie

Caudalie present the Limited Edition Divine Oil, a multi-purpose dry oil that can be used on the body, face, hair and as a bath or massage oil. Formulated with a unique blend of oils, including grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan to replenish moisture and deliver intense nourishment for long-lasting comfort. Patented grape seed polyphenols provide powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage, preventing signs of ageing and preserving hyaluronic acid for plump, youthful-looking skin. Fast-absorbing and non-greasy, the oil delicately fragrances the hair and body with a subtle floral and woody scent. Housed in festive packaging, making it the perfect stocking filler or Christmas tree decoration. E.N.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Divine Oil!
Laura F.
Middletown, NY
Love this oil. A little bit goes a long way, but it works great and keeps my skin, especially my under eye are, from drying out.
Angela W.
A beautifully scented oil! I would normally scoff at this price for an oil, so bought the coordinating fragrance (better value), but it wasn't the same. The scent of the oil in particular is too good to give up, the perfect everyday scent that's not to sweet and not too musky. So I've just accepted my fate - I'll be buying this as long as they make it. My only gripe is the price (and the fact that they can't seem to replicate it as a perfume) hence the 4 stars.
Kari T.
Purchased at: Caudalie
This Divine Oil is great for the skin or even your hair. It hidrates the skin and leaves a divine smell over your skin, moisturizing and giving a great glow to the skin. I use it in my legs and arms and I have to say this brand is wonderful. I have other creams of this French brand and I have to say that I love it
R 0.
It smells wonderful like just a great smell but my skin didn’t see much of any change when using this. So while not bad or causing breakouts or anything it just didn’t wow me.
mariam G.
tbilisi
Caudalie Divine Oil uploaded by mariam G.
I love this oil. I use it after coming out of the shower. It keeps my skin soft and silky and leaves no greasy feeling on the skin. It has a beautiful, subtle flavor that is in no way convincing. This product is definitely my favorite. Especially useful for winter dry skin! This is paradise. I am very happy with this product and really recommend it.Caudalie Divine Oil
Melanie A.
Haifa
Caudalie Divine Oil uploaded by Melanie A.
Helps detangle hair and gives it shine. Lightweight, absorbs easily into the skin. Very moisturizing, leaves skin soft and smooth. Contains fragrance, which may irritate sensitive skin.
Sopo C.
Wilmington, DE
Caudalie Divine Oil uploaded by Sopo C.
i have used it on face,hair and body and worked very well for dry skin.this caudalie is amazing for averyone.
Tbeaut.ae -.
Amazinggg. Smells good, feels good and hydrates the skin ! I use it two times a day and have my skin feeling more nourished and clear

Looking for your answer?