BY CAUDALIE

This multi-use, luxurious dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes.

Use it on the body, hair, nails, in the bath or as a massage oil.

Caudalie Divine Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
  • "I just finished my Caudalie Divine Oil. This is an awesome multi-use product! I love that I can use it on my hair and body. It has the most amazing natural scent and feels light but moisturizing on both skin and hair. I love that it's a spray because it keeps it sanitary and mess free. Plus the 3.4 oz lasted me a good 7-8 months despite using it frequently. Definitely going to have to re-purchase! " in 3 reviews
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
The Divine Oil is heavenly. I use it throughout the winter months if my moisturizer isn't doing the trick. The smell is nice too. I only us it for body, I don't like to put fragranced products on my face so I can't speak on that. But this is a super lush product that comes with a high price tag.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
The smell is truly divine . When I had it I used it all over after shower, I like the dry oil part cause I have long hair and when I straighten it I don’t want it to get oily from all the body oil so this was a winner for summer time oil... I also used it on my hair when I have it curly ( it did tame the frizz & gave it shine )
Nicole N.
AMAZING! A friend gave me a sample of this oil and I had no idea what to do with it. I went to bed late one night and after washing my face I put this oil on, the next day I took a flight and again did the same thing. My skin REALLLY appreciated this and I immediately loved the product. unfortunately it was just a sample but its something I will need to get my hands on again soon.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
So luxurious! I received a travel size bottle and have been scarcely using it trying to make it last. This oil doesn’t make you feel greasy but rather is moisturizing and soft. The smell is amazing, it’s between floral and woodsy in the very best way possible! The only reason I don’t bathe in this stuff daily is the PRICE 😳😦 Yikes. If you have the means or the option to get a sample, dive in ❤️
Scarlet W.
This is HANDS DOWN the best oil ever! It smells like heaven! A few drops patted on the face after my serum, bit before moisturizer, leaves my skin supple and GLOWING! Gorgeous! This has become a staple in my skincare regimen. I have combination skin and this doesn't leave me greasy or break me out. It's AMAZING.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This oil saved my skin. I have eczema and sensitive skin and this oil worked great on those patches. I applied a little dab on my dry spots twice a day until my skin cleared up. I have not used this for my full face but I am sure it would work great for anyone with dry skin.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Divine...?! This oil is a whole other level of perfection. I first purchased a small bottle at around $30 bucks, on a whim, at checkout because... well, it was there and smelled AMAZING! I grabbed the small size because I was uncertain if I would actually like it. In all honesty let's just say, that was a silly move, I went back the next day and got the full size bottle because I just needed to know there was more of it in my life. I will always and forever use this product, the smell is that out of exotic tropical fantasies (now has become, my signature fragrance) A little goes a very long way friends and using small amounts is highly recommended. I have found it provides luxurious (non-greasy) moisture all over! I'm talking face, whole body and sometimes my hair; as a perfect end refresher. It's the BEST dry oil I have EVER used! Caudaile created this thoughtful blend of Grape Seed, Hibiscus, Sesame and Aragon oils with additional anti-oxidants for a luxurious all over moisture. I'm elated that they did! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, that for every bottle sold, they plant a tree. Since 2012, They have planted now over 600,000. How Divine!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
The smell. The feel. The texture. The result. Everything is divine- hence the name. I love this oil. I have used this on my skin, face and hair. It’s a do all and it worth all!!!
Andrea D.
MIAMI, FL
I'm really enjoying this oil so far. First of all, the bottle is glass and the oil sprays out, which I was not expecting- but love! It makes application faster. The scent is heavy but beautiful.. I cant put my finger on it but I would sum it up as expensive baby powder like another reviewer said, mixed with a bit of some elegant flowers.I'm giving it four stars because the smell is a tad too overpowering for my taste- but it does fade nicely on the skin. Also-the oil is on the thinner consistency side. Its pretty sheer, but gives beautiful moisture anyhow. It would work best in the summer because of the smell and the consistency. I'm happy I bought it just in time as the weather is breaking!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Huda A.
Staten Island, NY
can this be used on the face?
Kristy W.
I received this oil as a gift and I am not sure how to use it. I tried using a little bit of it in my hair as a frizz serum, but it just made my hair feel greasy and weighed down. Any recommendations?
Brittney F.
Columbus, OH
My skin is a bit oily. does this absorb well or will it make it worse?
Anita M.
Toronto
Do you use this in addition to body moisturizer or INSTEAD of body moisturizer (if you have really dry skin & live in a cold climate)?
Monika G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Is there a perfume that smells like the Divine Oil?