Caudalie Divine Legs uploaded by anne M.

BY CAUDALIE

Caudalie Divine Tinted Legs is the perfect solution to flawless natural looking tan. The fluid’s ultra-light texture sweeps a sun-kissed glow over your legs while activating your skin’s natural tanning process. The one-tint suits all body lotion melts on the skin & dries in a flash. Apply Divine Legs to clean, exfoliated skin. Rinse off with water. 92.8% natural origin ingredients.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Caramel, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Methylpropanediol, Coco-caprylate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Arachidyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Myristyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Inositol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenylpropanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sorbitol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Urea, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol Plant Origin.

Zhanna K.
Birmingham , AL
The smell is everything the name says it is- divine! It gives my legs a great, glowy look without leaving them feeling greasy and is a must for any event I'm going to where my dress is showing off my legs!
Jennifer S.
Green Bay, WI
Love this. Makes my legs look healthy and summery. This is absolutely one of my favorite skin care brands. Consistently excellent products and performance.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
Divine Legs is right! I have milky creamy moonbeam skin and this adds just the right amount of color without being orange or artificial looking .
Maria R.
California
Keeps my legs really fresh through your the day after applying it every morning and before I go to sleep. Would definitely recommend this!!!
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
_Ndd17 A.
Ann Arbor , MI
This product does exactly what it promises. Its moisturizing factors are absorbed quickly and the fragrance is beautiful!
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
An amazing product! Legs look different and perfect. Love it. It is a bit pricey. Comes in a nice package
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Wonderful products to use a few times a week or everyday as needed. Smooth and refreshed!
lamia m.
chauvigny
This
product met all my expectations. I used it to add some color to my arms
and legs, as I needed to wear a sleeveless dress to a March wedding.
(Most of we Caucasians in the Northeast had been wearing so many layers
this winter, our skin was ghostly white!) After reading some reviews
that mentioned streaking, I was a bit wary. I took the advice of others,
who recommended showering with an exfoliating body scrub, then applying
a light body lotion, before using the bronzer. You'll need to
distribute it evenly, and any streaks will rub away. The color is
natural, not orange, and it made my 58-year-old skin look luminous. You
should shower it off before going to bed, however; it will rub off on
your bed sheets. It washes away easily, though.
Caudalie Divine Legs is great...for your arms, too!
Anna J.
campinas
Eu amooooo esse produto, estou totalmente viciada!!! Depois que testei esse, nunca mais troco por outro. Aplicação e remoção super fáceis...Produto aprovado e indicado para todos!