BY CAUDALIE

A luxurious softening scrub with brown sugar and 4 natural oils (grape, argan, hibiscus and sesame) to nourish and moisturize.

Divine Scrub gently exfoliates away dead skin cells for indulgently soft, delicately fragranced skin. Features our signature Divine fragrance, with notes of grapefruit, rose, pink pepper, vanilla, cedar and white musk.

Apply twice a week to damp skin, then rinse.

• Does this leave a lot of residue in the shower?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
This scrub doesn't have enough grit to do any scrubbing action. This also does not smell like the rest of the divine line. It does leave a film behind which is extra hydrating the best part about this scrub.
Hazzel V.
Great scrub, it leaves you feeling nice and fresh. It is strong enough to exfoliate without over drying my skin. This is my first time using this product and I already know I'll be purchasing another one soon.
nisha N.
This is such an amazing product. The scrub leaves my legs and arms smooth & mousturized. Packaging is bright & fresh. Smell is refreshing & citrusy. The entire line of products are all wonderful. I can't wait to try more
Jamie L.
I have used many scrubs, from salt to sugar to a mix of both, like this product. Overall, I liked this scrub, but it is average as far as execution and luxury goes. I think the granules are too large, not making my skin super smooth as a result. I much prefer the $5 tree hut scrub. Caudalie makes great products but I think that this is a product that is overpriced for what you need. It only spends such a short time on your skin, invest in one of their lotions instead.
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
love this product. I fresh and clean after I use it, it is way worth the money! it is one of my go to products in the morning
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is pricey but works well. It smells good and does a fantastic job at exfoliating yet moisturizing your skin.
lorna g.
coulter , biggar
first off, the smell of the product is great, smells the same as the divine oil, utterly gorgeous! you get a fair amount in the tub too which is good. i dont feel the product 'scrubs' well enough tho, i would love it to be more exfoliating. its a shame because this does let the product down. it really does smell amazing though and due to this i would probably repurchase Caudalie Divine Gentle Luxurious Scrub
Sharna B.
Fantastic scrub that gets rid of dead skin easily. So refreshing to use, bought online. I was a first time user but I'd definitely buy it again because of the lovely fresh fragrance, and amazing ease of application. Perfect for fake tan prep.
This scrub is the secret to divinely soft and delicately scented skin thanks to its brown sugar crystals and 4 exceptional plant oil (grape argan hibiscus and sesame)
Giulia C.
This scrub is fantastic, it has the right texture (which is really important) and it makes your skin so soft and shiny, I would recommend it to everyone as it is also really affordable.
Kara M.
Does this leave a lot of residue in the shower?