Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator uploaded by Zobia R.Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator uploaded by Danielle T.Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator uploaded by Suzanne L.

BY CAUDALIE

Deep Cleansing Exfoliator purifies the skin and refines its texture without ever drying it out, for clear, radiant skin.
Its "whipped cream" texture, infused with grapefruit, mint and sweet orange, will make your treatment a truly relaxing, restorative experience.

Its new formula contains 97% ingredients of natural origin and is suitable for all skin types and particularly combination to oily skin.

• Deeply cleanses the skin
  • Clears the pores

How To Use:

For a flawless complexion, apply Deep Cleansing Exfoliator twice a week to damp skin.

Massage delicately and rinse with water.

Your Vinotherapist's advice to gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin:

• If you have combination skin, you can combine the Deep Cleansing Exfoliator with the Instant Foaming Cleanser.
  • If you have normal to dry skin, you can combine the Deep Cleansing Exfoliator with the Gentle Cleansing Milk.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polylactic Acid, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (166/022)

• How does this compare to other exfoliators? I used the Ol...1 Answers
👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
I really like using this exfoliator on days where I'm too lazy to do a full, 15-minute mask. I get the same results in 1/15 of the time!

The Deep Cleansing Exfoliator has small corn beads and grape pulp extract. They feel like little round balls in the cream. I focus my massaging on my t-zone, which can get oily. This exfoliator helps control sebum production, and my face feels really smooth and hydrated afterward.

This is one of my favorite Caudalie products!
Haley B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I normally don’t do physical exfoliation because I was used to chemical once with my acne but I recently been clear of acne and left with a few scars. I used this at Sephora with the Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin and I would have never thought to use it for my oily skin but these two is a perfect duo my acne scars literally lightened in front of my eyes my skin looked so new and fresh and smooth it was amazing never have I raved for a skin care product I tried once like this.
Katie T.
Marietta, GA
Finally a scrub with some grit! This has fine enough graduals that I’m getting a good physical exfoliation, but I don’t feel like I’m tearing up my face. Perfect for men especially with facial hair!! Wouldn’t recommend for acneic skin.
Heidi F.
SAN Leandro
This is a great product! This line is used by lots of make up artists! It's creamy and exfoliating which helps to keep my skin from getting extra dried out! Sometimes you can find this line at Nordstrom Rack for a really great price! I first learned of this brand from a MUA on periscope.
Alex M.
Great exfoliator! This product makes my skin feel so much smoother and look so much healthier! It smells great and is more gentle than many others I have tried in the past- great for all skin types- I would recommend trying this product by Caudalle!! Check it out!
Vanessa M.
San Diego
This face wash means business! I use te exfoliator once a week for smooth and bright skin. I instantly feel my face cleaner. All the dead skin is removed so your face is brighter. I have been using this product for a year and I am happy with the results.
Raquel A.
chapel hill
cleans really good, with a little bit you have enough. its very effective I recommend it to others or even family. the packaging is great for the product its worth it. its very gentle when applying very soft. I would recommend this product to others.
Mayla W.
I find that even when I choose one of their facial cleansers for my skin type (normal), it dries out my skin. I don't love their products but I do like that they use natural ingredients and infuse their products with plants and flowers.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
I purchased it from Ulta. Its decent packaging of the product. It’s a little pricy but for the product it’s great. It’s definitely worth it.
It’s a great exfoliate for my ski type. It’s definitely something I will continue to purchase.
Fabiola E.
This exfoliator was highly recommended to me because I was looking for something all natural since I am expecting. It cleared my dark spots, cleansed my pores and left my skin refreshed. It is definitely my new exfoliator.
Brooke H.
Stillwater, MN
How does this compare to other exfoliators? I used the Ole Henrickson and really liked it. Is this better or worse?