BY CAUDALIE

The Vinotherapie Spa's signature scrub that inspired Caudalie's entire body care collection. This natural, wine-inspired body scrub provides strong exfoliation, drains, refines, softens, and nourishes the skin as it imparts intense hydration and a satiny finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora*
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
I recommend this for anyone and every one. There was a value pack of the scrub and the body cream available at Sephora at Christmas time. I love this scrub. Its gentle and leave the skin ever so soft and moisturized. HIGHLY recommend!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Very good body Scrub that smells amazing like grapes. Makes your skin super soft and is still very gentle. The actual Exfoliators are from grape seeds I think. Absolutely recommend.
Paulina Z.
I love love this body scrub! Leaves my skin smooth as well as hydrated. This has tiny beads but the consistency is more like a paste. I feel like it retains the moisture of my skin instead of drying it out. I buy this Sephora and it comes in a pretty decent amount.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
This product leaves my skin incredibly smooth and buttery. Hands down the best bath scrub I have ever used, and it smells incredible too. I highly recommend it.
Tamara A.
Terrebonne, QC
This scrub is amazing! Goodbye dead skin, hello soft skin. To make it even better it smells amazing. The grains are pretty rough but don't irritate your skin. You won't be disappointed with this scrub.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
I have very dry skin with red bumps, this is amazing, it's way too expensive and doesn't smell too good, but it actually works!