Caudalie Caudalie French Kiss Séduction uploaded by audrey s.Caudalie Caudalie French Kiss Séduction uploaded by JOANNA A.

BY CAUDALIE

French Kiss lip balms melt onto your lips for hydration and protection in a single step.

French Kiss Séduction subtly caresses your lips with a soft pink tint. You'll be surprised by its elegant, sophisticated power!
This beauty enhancing mist is the secret of the stars and make-up artists for its many benefits:

• Moisturizes & protects
  • Illuminates
  • Gives your kisses a light vanilla scent

How To Use:

Apply French Kiss Lip Balm with finger as often as necessary.

Tip: Discover the "crème brûlée" texture. Gently press in to activate the smooth texture

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Sucralose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gallic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ci 15850 (Red 7), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

Key Ingredients:

The Lip Balms are formulated with 97% natural ingredients

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Literally love this! It has saved my dry winter lips, I apply this in the morning and at night before I go to bed, it hydrates them and gives a nice tint. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out" in 4 reviews
Rita D.
I've been looking for a new lip balm as the cooler months are coming around and I've found the perfect one! This is a tinted lip balm so it's great for everyday. It keeps the lips moisturized while giving them some color. My lips are naturally pale so this give them a hint of color and make them look alive. The formula of this is really creamy and soft. It glides on the lips so smoothly. Most importantly, it give the lips so much moisture and it keeps it moisturized for most of the day. The only downside of this is if you don't like using your fingers to apply because this does come in a pot. The packaging of this is really cute. The cap is a wooden and has a rust look to it. A little bit goes a long way so this will last forever!
Kurstin S.
Love this product. It smells good and the color is subtle yet noticeable. Perfect to add a pop of color to a casual look. Also extremely moisturizing and helps repair dry and cracked lips. I have every color.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this lip balm and I'm addicted I've purchased it for my mom and sister it's so hydrating and gives just enough color to your lips without looking over done it's perfect for no makeup days sometimes I dab a bit over dryer liquid lipstick and it makes them so comfortable love love love this caudalie lip balm
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This is a nice lip balm. It keeps my lips soft and it smells good but you have to reapply often. And the color doesn't stain much, the color barely shows. I recommend this product to people who don't mind reapplying every so often, if that's not you then don't waste your money on this product.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
These are so nice! Love them!! They are super subtle, perfect for a quick splash of color. I even put them on my cheeks when I'm running errands or on my days off. F and smell so nice! I love this brand and I think it's a great addition!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an amazing product, it is smooth with good pigment and great moisture protection. I just wish it wasn’t in a pot, I don’t like using my fingers throughout the day to apply- especially during cold and flu season.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Leaves your lips so soft. I love how it’s easy for on the go. A plus for this is that you can also use it as a blush. The smell is pretty good you can say. Very easy to apply. If thinking of buying I think you should.
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Great smell and taste. Really enjoy the texture of this lip treatment. Makes my lips instantly hydrated and a little goes a long way. I enjoy how it's slightly tinted which provides a sexy natural look. Very happy!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This is adorable!i take it to the beach and my pool. it has a nice non stick feel to it. It lasted a decent time but it is a balm so it never lasted too long.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I am so in love with this lip balm. It makes my lips super soft with a little bit of color. It feels very light on my lips and feels and look very smooth.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Does this tinted color last pretty long? Or do you need to constantly reapply this product?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this come off really pink??
Meagan H.
Washago
i'm really interested in trying these, but i want to know if they're long wearing
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Is the color strong enough to actually show on your lips?