BY CAUDALIE

A four-piece set of highly natural, effective skin care products enhanced with vineyard-inspired ingredients for a luxurious, sensorial experience. Beauty Elixir is great to use after cleansing or throughout the day over makeup to tighten pores, restore radiance, and set makeup. Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is a rich cream that intensely moisturizes dehydrated, sensitive skin. The hydrating Hand and Nail Cream creates a silky finish and lasting comfort with the beautiful The des Vignes scent. Plus, experience a sneak peek of the new Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil. This 100 percent natural and gentle oil transforms into a silky cleanser to melt away all types of makeup and impurities, leaving the skin nourished and clean. This set contains: - 1 oz Beauty Elixir - 1 oz Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil - 0.33 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - 1 oz The des Vignes Hand and Nail Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested, cruelty-free and do not contain animal ingredients. Research results: In a use test on 38 volunteers using Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil for 27 days: - 95% reported it perfectly cleanses the face see more...

Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I purchased this at Nordstrom Rack for a little under $10. I think for that price especially this is a really great way to try out Caudalie products. I like the cleansing oil best. All of the products smell like a spa which is just a very luxurious experience. The beauty elixer bottle that I got doesn't spray as nicely as the full size one though.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
I received a sample of the serum and I like the way it made my skin feel. It's lightweight and absorbs well. My skin is combination and I love to layer my serums so this works well for me. I can't say I saw any visible difference in my skin but I only used it for 3 days. I will def but this once I run out of my other serums.
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Love this brand! Works well for any type of skin. It's full of antioxidants and smells good. It absorbs in the skin very well. I've bought several lines of Caudalie so if you are interested in trying it out buying a set it a great way to do so.
Dana A.
Dana A.
Burlington
Who doesn't love the caudalie facial mist? I keep this stuff at my desk at work for a mid day refresh and use it after I apply my makeup. The feeling and smell together are heavenly
Ruby J.
Ruby J.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite brands! So expensive but so worth it! If you want a really good settling spray try this
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I bought this set looking for a variety of Caudalie products to try out. I preferred to try small samples rather than invest a lot of money into an expensive product that I may or may not have found effective. Overall, I wasn't impressed and didn't find these products effective. The spray burned my face and the sorbet and hand creams didn't work any better than cheap drugstore alternatives.
Jannah F.
Jannah F.
London
Eauty elixir is great as it is ideal for everyday use, before makeup application, setting makeup, and after face cleansing. It has a unique organic smell and feels very refreshing on the skin. I purchased the 30ml having heard so many reviews and can definetly say it is a very nice product and a little spritz goes a long way!!!
Giulia C.
Giulia C.
Caudalie is without any doubt my favorite skincare-brand. They are part of my daily skincare routine, I also don't find them too expensive, and the packaging is always very nice.
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Omg i wanna try it :( is it worth it?