Caudalie Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Radiance Day Fluid uploaded by Hedia G.

BY CAUDALIE

The all-day radiance enhancer!
This ultra-light SPF15 oil-free sheer pink fluid hydrates, illuminates, protects while combatting wrinkles and lack of firmness in a single step. Skin is visibly younger, firm and smooth, and wrinkles are filled from the inside. Instant healthy glow effect.
Apply in the morning to face and neck. Avoid eye contour area. Non-comedogenic. All skin types

Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate), Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), Isoamyl Laurate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Silica, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Parfum(Fragrance), Propyl Grapevine Shoot Extract Olivate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Maltodextrin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Sodium Benzoate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cyclodextrin, Citric Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ci 77019 (Mica), Sodium Phytate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Bht, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral,Benzylbenzoate. (006/230)  Plant Origin.

• Does this really make a difference? is it worth the hype?3 Answers
  • Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼6 Answers
Chelsea N.
This stuff is beautiful! I wear it on vacation when I don't want to have to worry about makeup. It has a bit of SPF in it too which is nice. It's not sparkly but has a bit of a radiance glow to it. I'm always a fan of their packaging, it's really lovely & not too bright or cheap looking.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I was skeptical when purchasing this gift for myself. But I have no regrets whatsoever. This will not only protect your skin with SPF, but it moisturizer beautifully without feeling greasy. But best of all, the natural glow that this product creates is like nothing else. It makes you seem to be illuminating from the inside out. You must try it!
Valerie N.
Austin, TX
I love Caudalie products. I got a sample at Sephora and have since purchased multiple other products. This one is gentle, smells great, and works well. The only downside is that the products, while effective, are on the pricey side.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
This left my skin felling nice and soft after just a few uses. It has a light floral scent that sinks into the skin with ease and doesn't leave a sticky felling. I usually follow up with a good moisturizer with an added SPF and I'm good to go for the day.
Hedia G.
Tigard, OR
I am new to the Caudalie brand... But better late than never. I have tried this Vinexpert Day Cream among other products. This is my most go to brand in my beauty game
Liz D.
I sampled this product at the Temecula Sephora!! The Brand rep was actually there that day, and very helpful! Will be back for more!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
This brand measures up! I have dull skin, but when I use this; forget about it! It is a nice hydration and brightens
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
This product makes my face glow. I received it as a sample and plan on purchasing it in the future.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Pure magic! It's worth it, trust me! So silky and light, good to use every day.
Bryanne C.
calgary, ab
Anything from Caudalie is amazing, makes your skin feel so smooth and look so healthy!
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Maritza G.
Denver, CO
Does this really make a difference? is it worth the hype?