BY CAUDALIE #5 in Face Mists

Inspired by Queen Isabelle of Hungary’s elixir of youth, this powerful plant based anti-dull complexion treatment smooths away fine lines, tightens pores and gives the complexion an instant boost of radiance. A Caudalie cult product favored by make-up artists, beauty addicts and celebrities, the elixir also works wonderfully to help set make-up.

This beauty enhancing mist is the winner of the Nylon Beauty Awards for Best Face Mist & is the secret of the stars and make-up artists for its many benefits:

•     Tones & tightens pores
  •     Sets make-up
  •     Boosts radiance

How To Use:

Shake before use. Avoid the eyes. Spray onto the face before your moisturizer and at any time of the day to wake up the skin.

Tip: backstage at runway shows, makeup artists apply it between foundation and powder to set make-up.

The beauty elixir contains 100% natural ingredients. The essential oils it contains enhance the beauty of the skin and calm the mind.

• What’s everyone’s Instagram? Mines - Kxlleigh Favorite...3 Answers
  • How does this do on sensitive skin? And blemish prone skin?1 Answers
  • Good for combination skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Camila M.
Abington, MA
Softness in a bottle, my makeup application and my skincare routine really change and get a boost after I stared to use this product, I apply in the night right before any skincare product and let it sit on my skin and them apply my serums and all good stuff, the same in the morning routine, and for makeup application I like to apply right before my primer, and after the foundation and concealer ( any cream contour too), let it sit, and them apply my powers, it’s amazing
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 3.4 oz/ 100 mL more...
This is my favorite product of all time! For dry and sensitive skin it is so hard to find a product that actually improves, rather than irritates skin. I can always count on Caudalie to use the best ingredients that are natural, beneficial, and gentle enough for me.
The elixir smells wonderful, sprays on beautifully and tightens pores without drying my skin at all. I also use it to set my makeup or freshen up during the day as you won't catch me without my travel size bottle in my bag as well! While some may think it's a bit pricey, it is worth every penny and then some!
Izzy H.
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 3.4 oz/ 100 mL more...
I recently went to Sephora and picked up possibly the best facial spray that I have used in my life. A few years ago when I was in Canada I stopped by Sephora with my mom and sister and purchased the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This is just too good. It smells like you're at a spa and just makes you feel so refreshed and rejuvenated. Highly highly recommend for skincare and for setting makeup! You can use this before, after, and during your makeup application process!
Priscila C.
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I used to love this mist, is great if you want a glow from within after you apply your makeup and make it flawless. But unfortunately this mist a little too oily on hot days for my t zone so instead of a healthy glow I get an “oily” glow if you know what I mean. I still think is gorgeous for someone with dry or normal skin. I’m not too crazy about the smell it reminds me of floor cleaner but I love the glow I get when I use a matte foundation. The price is also too expensive and it doesn’t last that long if you use it everyday
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 3.4 oz/ 100 mL more...
Ive been familiar with Caudalie spritz for many many years. I bought a bottle 10+ years ago and kept it in my fridge - and it was really nice especially during the hot summer. The only problem was the smell. I can’t describe it- there’s like a faint note of urine or something I swear. And I’m not usually sensitive to smells like that. I bought a bottle recently because I was trying to up my skincare game. And I really like it as a toner! But that smell! I want to give this product 5 stars, but I just can’t get over that smell!
Danielle T.
New York , NY
The one thing I would recommend from Caudalie because it really did wonders to my skin. While I don't have problems with Cne, there's the usual minor breakout of spots in random places on my face. Maybe one in my forehead or another on my chin... I can never tell. Though after using this product on my skin daily, the little breakouts stopped! I asked a Caudalie specialist and he said there are antibacterial properties in it. So I love the product for that reason. Only drawback? If you spray it with your eyes open, it stings
jana r.
Columbia, MO
I love skincare so much and this spray is my absolute favorite part of the whole process!!! I didn't know how much I would love it when I bought it and I only got the one ounce size. I am kicking myself! It has the most lovely herbal smell and the mist is finer than anything I've ever sprayed. Everytime I use my Caudalie Beauty Elixir its like a quick visit to the spaCaudalie Beauty Elixir The Secret of Makeup Artists
It definitely tones my face and tightens my skin and I can't live without it!
Holly F.
Albany, GA
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I got it in a package I bought that had different facial products. It's extremely refreshing. It smells wonderful and makes you feel relaxed and cooled. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that, while I love how it made my skin feel, I didn't see a difference in how my skin looked. It is like a 5 second spa trip though. If you want a small pick me up and refresher, this is it! However I feel like it's a little pricey for it to not improve skin texture/look.
Marija S.
Review for: Caudalie Beauty Elixir 3.4 oz/ 100 mL more...
Caudalie Beauty Elixir The Secret of Makeup Artists is an amazing mist that gives an instant radiance to your complexion. It can also be used as a setting spray that makes your makeup last longer. If you are on the oily side, remember that a little goes a long way because it can make you look too shiny. The only reason this Caudalie Beauty Elixir The Secret of Makeup Artists did not get 5 stars is because it is on the more expensive side.
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
Oh my GOSH. YES. I was sent this in my Sephora Play box like a year ago and have been wanting to get this stuff ever since. It was AMAZING. It felt incredible on my skin!!!!! It is a bit pricey so that’s why I haven’t been able to get it, that is the con of this product, unfortunately. But it tingles on your skin and just gives this gorgeous glow and I looked forward to putting this on everyday because of that invigorating tingle. Ugh obsessed with this 🤩😍
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using this for several weeks now but I haven't really noticed any difference in my skin tone. Has anyone noticed an improvement and if so, when and how do you apply the product?
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
What exactly is it? What does it help with
Caitlin L.
I'd really like to try this product in 2016 but I have been at a loss of what it is for!! Is it a dry oil? A perfume? A skin moisturizer? I couldn't figure out from product descriptions!!
Nadeen Q.
Kitchener
Nancy E.
Waterville, OH
Does this work well for setting your makeup at the beginning of the day?