Caudalie Beauty Elixir Set uploaded by Angela S.Caudalie Beauty Elixir Set uploaded by Jennie O.Caudalie Beauty Elixir Set uploaded by Benita B.

BY CAUDALIE #99 in Skincare Sets

A skin care trio for clearer, brighter skin and minimized pores. This set has everything you need to target pores. Caudalie's cult-favorite Beauty Elixir is formulated with clarifying ingredients and grape extracts to provide more than simply a burst of radiance. It supports anti-dullness and is infused with toning rosemary, astringent mint, and soothing rose essential oil and can be used as a prepping or setting spray. To effectively cleanse, use the Instant Foaming Cleanser, which transforms into a generous, airy foam for gentle, thorough cleansing. After cleansing, apply the Instant Detox Mask to draw out accumulated toxins from clogged pores. After only 10 minutes, your pores will appear tighter, and your complexion will look revitalized. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Beauty Elixir - 1.7 oz Instant Foaming Cleanser - 0.5 oz Instant Detox Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are free of animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. They are free of phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, and they are non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and ideal for all skin types. Research results: Instant Detox Mask: In a clinical test conducted under dermatological control on 21 volunteers over 21 days: - 100% saw purified skin - 100% saw a detox effect - 95% saw tightened pores - 90% saw refined skin texture

• Sephora sale is on! What are y'all grabbing? Caudalie Be...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Been loving this setting spray for after am done doing my makeup it does a very good job on keeping my makeup for most of the day it makes it melt into my face so I don’t look like cake face 😂 once am done with this bottle might purchase again I would recommend
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
The mask in this set is probably one of the best masks I've ever used. You will immediately see the pores on your nose and cheeks, or any other problem areas shrink dramatically. Will they stay small? no, but the effect does last about 2 days which is fantastic for events or pictures. I love the elixir too, it does have a bit of a smell, but it brings such a nice fine moisturizing mist back to the face. I like to keep it in the fridge and spray it on after a hot or dry day.
Joan D.
This is a great set! The mask is one of my favorites! When it’s on your face, you can feel it tightening. My face is smoother after using it. I love the elixir. I use it as a setting spray and when my face needs a refresher.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I love clinic sets because they last a while and you can try new things it was a very effective and I am a repeat user of this product it is pricey but it's a great value it is worth buying, I don't think this product needs to improve
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
I can’t rave about this set enough. One of my favorite bloggers talks about this product constantly so I figured I had to try it out. My skin has seen and felt a huge difference. Less acne, glowing naturally beautiful skin.
Anais Q.
Even though this set is a little pricey I find that it’s a must have in my routine. I was able to purchase it at Sephora and I really liked it. It’s very gentle on the skin but leaves your skin looking so luminous.
Angela S.
There's something special about the beauty elixir and it smells so relaxing and refreshing. The detox mask is AMAZING really helps to keep the pores clean preventing breakouts.
Drenushe S.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this set for the purpose of the face mist but fell in love with both the cleansers and the make as well! The mist is definitely a must purchase. It gives you a natural glow and also moisturizes your skin
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I was on a trip to Europe and traveling always makes my acne flare up. I stopped in the French skincare shop and purchased this kit. It did not clear my acne up right away. But towards the end of my trip my skin started to look really good. It was glowing and my pores were tightening. Now that I'm home I still use the spritz sometimes, although I'm back to my usual skin care routine.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
All three of the best. If you try have not tried this brand, and want to know where to start, this is it. I tried it at a local Sephora when I wanted to switch up my skin routine. I'm always looking if what to try next, but I absolutely love this. Great moisture, light weight, good packaging, like fragrance. Quality product, and my skin really looks healthy and plump.
Emi Y.