BY CAUDALIE #20 in Facial Mists

An invigorating mist for a refreshing pick-me-up to carry on the go, wrapped in festive holiday ornament packaging for the perfect stocking stuffer. Inspired by Queen Isabelle of Hungary's elixir of youth, Caudalie's iconic Beauty Elixir smooths away the look of fine lines, tightens the appearance of pores, and gives the complexion an instant boost of radiance. A makeup artist cult favorite, this mist works beautifully under or over makeup, and the scent is like a spa in a bottle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Products are dermatologist tested and do not contain animal ingredients. Caudalie does not test on animals. see more...

Esther S.
Esther S.
Happy Valley, OR
It's like bringing the spa with you wherever you go. This is a must have on the plane and is especially refreshing after spending time in the sun.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wish it did something it doesn't, and that is setting my makeup! This is a very lightweight skin refresher, perfecting for applying after makeup as it doesn't cause your face to feel wet and is lightweight so you can still use a real setting spray. This always has my skin perked up and brightened. The smell is nice and subtle not overpowering like what other people have previously experienced, in my opinion at least. Only downside is the price as I feel like I'm repurchasing the 3.4 ounce once a month if not twice depending.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Austin, TX
I am an avid skincare junkie, since I do have to apply makeup everyday for work, skincare is a must. The beauty elixir is a great product for those who want that spa pampering skin effect without hurting your wallet. It can be used before applying your everyday moisturizer, can be used as a makeup setting spray or even just to rejuvenate your skin on a hot and busy day. The only 2 cons for me would be, the bottle is made out of glass so please be careful not to have this around children and the peppermint smell is a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's my everyday necessity.
Telsa S.
Telsa S.
I have been using I m origins since as long as I can remember, it's the only kind we have ever had in our house growing up. My dad worked for origins as well as other aunts and uncles. When it comes to creamed and pc skin Is the only way to go. These face products help when evouloting to other uses or natural techniques. Crimes face masks or the use of new face products period. They were the first to do it all. If you know Your skin you will easily evolve with the newest technology that comes today
Jeanne L.
Jeanne L.
This leaves a minty fresh feeling on the skin after using it. I also use it as a toner replacement on some days. I absolutely enjoy using it. The smell is a fresh and citrusy fragrance that is not at all irritating to my usually sensitive nose. I realize that on days that my skin is feeling sensitive, the slight heat that comes from applying this product does cause some redness. Also slightly concerned that this product is too expensive for what it actually delivers.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty in a bottle is what this should be named, but elixir sounds amazing too. Caudalie is amazing already with their products being so natural and derived mainly from grapes, but this beauty elixir is heaven on earth. It refreshes the skin, gives a slight dew and hydrates whether you have on makeup or not. The scent is heavenly and the travel size (ornament ball) is the perfect idea for stocking stuffers. Yes, I am already talking holiday in March!
Taru🎀 D.
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
I love this mist . I like to buy the full size since I love it so much ! My face smells like a spa. It's got the perfect spice to it . It acts as a toner as well as a pick me up during a day . I recommended it to my girl friends , they bought it too. And they loved it. They even thanked me for introducing them to this awesome product .
Linden W.
Linden W.
This was definitely a luxury splurge. I really like this spray. I'm not sure what it really does.... really, but it smells nice like a spa and is refreshing. I like to use it when I finish my skin care routine. I only gave it 4 stars because sometimes the sprayer spits like a cobra. It seems like it would be better if the sprayer sprayed a finer mist. All and all I really like this and would recommend it to anyone looking for a fancy refreshing spray.
Rise C.
Rise C.
Denver, CO
My husband knows me well enough to know that I love Christmas ornaments in the form of makeup. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the baubles and lights, and cute handprint ornaments, but I L-O-V-E my cosmetic advent calendars and makeup ornaments. It's kind of like a, "Thank you so much for making our home so festive, because Santa's elves sure as hell didn't do it." I have combo acne prone skin and smaller tester sizes like this are perfect for introducing a new product.
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
Omg I love this beauty elixir spray!! I use it every single morning before I put on moisturizer. It just smells fresh and wonderful and wakes me up while giving me a extra boost. It almost wakes up my skin as well. I will use this durring the day sometimes as well if my skin is feeling tight or dry or if I just want to feel refreshed! I would definitely recommend the product to others!!