BY CAUDALIE

Inspired by the elixir of youth used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, this skincare smoothes features, tightens pores and provides an instant burst of radiance to the complexion. Spray on before applying your cream, or at any time of the day for an... see more...

• I have been looking for a good toner for sensitive, combination s...1 Answers
  • How is it used? it works?1 Answers
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Spring Branch, TX
Has a great smell! The small size is very handy and able to be put in a carry-on bag for traveling! I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. And it leaves my face feeling tight and refreshed. I would definitely recommend that anyone thinking of trying it buy it!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This is a great setting spray. I love that they make a small travel size bottle to take with you for traveling. It is also perfect at refreshing your makeup throughout the day if your face feels a little dehydrated or cakey from too much product.
Ivette A.
Ivette A.
This product is one of my holy grails. I like ve it so much more can't even remember how many times I have repurchased it. It leaves your skin refreshed and toned. And can also work as a setting spray. The scent is out of this world. Amazing!!!
susan N.
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
This elixir is like the elixir of the gods. A few sprays and your skin is hydrated and freshed. Can be used under or over Make up on the go. Increased hydration and glow from this product.
Swetha V.
Swetha V.
new york
i love this spray. It is super refreshing and musky in scent. I have combo skin with oily t-zone so typically i shy away from any sort of sprays since i dont really need the extra hydration. Also-before i knew better and used to try different sprays, i remember there were many that actually dried out my skin after the initial moisture dried down. Anyways-this spray is different. I use it typically in the winter prior to starting my makeup prep or after depending on when I need moisture. If i use it before makeup i use it after my gel moisturizer and before my primer. It doesnt accentuate oil, it doesnt break down foundation, it gives you a super nice glow without giving you unnatural shine.
C C.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
This is another one of those products that once you finally try it you'll have to have a moment of silence for all the years you lived without it. This elixir is high in reservatrol which aids in skin's natural repair cycle - not to mention it smells nice, and gives an instantly dewy (but not wet!) texture to the skin. It is perfect both as a primer on the skin before applying moisturizer and as a light refreshing spray throughout the day. The smell is light, yet intoxicating. This is definitely one of those things that you'll want to hoard all over the place - I have one in my kit for clients, one in my purse, and one in my backpack for when I need a refresh!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This mist refresherns your face with just a couple of sprays. It was a bit hard for me to get used to because I felt like I was spraying breath freshener on my face. It smells really minty and after awhile of using it I got used to the smell because the feeling felt really good after. It definitely feels refreshened after a couple of sprays. It worked really well on those summer days when you can't get anything to make you feel cooler.. you spray this on, and feel as if you just had washed your face with cold water.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
At the end of the day a lot of face mists are just water - fancy water - that you spray on to help refresh your skin throughout the day to refresh. If I'm spending money on that I will always choose Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The combo of essential oils acts like a shot of espresso to wake you up and calm you with it's scent and the cooling feel on your skin. Extra points for the marketing story behind it of it being based on an old royal recipe.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Houston , TX
I received this in a sephora favorites package. I was so disappointed in the spray pump because it just threw out drops of water! Not misty at all. So to get a even layer on my face I had to keep spraying which wastes a lot of product. It was refreshing but not worth purchasing separately. I didn't notice any prolonging of my makeup or mattifying which I'm sure is not its purpose. Fragrance was light and nice, nothing strong or overwhelming.
Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could rate this item more stars it would be a definite 10!!!! I absolutely love this as my nightly toner (even though you can use it to refresh throughout the day as well). It has a most relaxing, calming scent that makes me feel like I'm at the spa and it soothes my skin and my nerves as well!!! Immediately after using this my skin looks more clear and my pores more refined. I've already repurchased this and will continue to do so.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
I have been looking for a good toner for sensitive, combination skin and have read great things about this product. However, I am worried about skin irritation from the fragrance. How light is this product on the skin and does it work well for those who are highly sensitive?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
How is it used? it works?