BY CAUDALIE

All Skin Types - For all skin lacking radiance. Beauty Elixir is an exceptional anti-dull complexion treatment and a wonderful after-shave for men. Inspired by the "elixir of youth" used by Queen Isabella of Hungary, this skin care smoothes features, tightens pores and provides a burst of radiance to the complexion.  Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity while increasing skin tone.  Firm, full skin cells make your skin appea see more...

• How does this do on sensitive skin? And blemish prone skin?1 Answers
  • Where I can find this product, and what's the price?! 2 Answers
  • Does this spray set makeup well? Does it give you a healthy look ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Serena C.
Serena C.
San Francisco, CA
I hear people rave about this product all the time as one of the best skin mists they tried. I used this as a toner after I wash my face and I follow up with my Lancome Hydra Zen moisturizing cream/gel depending on whether I'm feeling more oily or dry since I have combo skin. I got the travel size to try out for a week from Sephora. The ingredients do not irritate my sensitive skin and it felt very refreshing misting this on everyday. I feel like my moisturizer even sinks in better. The smell is more herbal/floral so if you're not a big fan of that then pass on this item here.

Sounds like I love it so far right? Here's the catch, by the fourth day I was using this, I noticed dry patches around my cheek and forehead. Strange for someone like me who is combo, but more oily side of combo, especially in the t zone. By the end of the week my whole forehead and both cheeks show very noticeable signs of flaking skin. This is not the product for me.
Merlita P.
Merlita P.
This product is my holy grail when it comes to primer. I use it as primer before I apply my foundation. I sometimes use it as finishing spray after applying makeup. It smells so good. I feel refreshed after spraying it all over my face. I have seen improvement on my skin after using this for a month --- my skin is healthier, brighter and more even-toned. It gives my skin a nice glow. The product lasts a long time too. Only thing I don't like about this is that the sprayer is not that great, it sometimes leaks. I think this has been fixed by the new releases but I still have 1/2 of my bottle full so I have not bought a new one yet.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
When I first tried this I was like eh, it's whatever- nothing special. But the more I use it the more I love it! I spray it on after I wash my face, then I apply my serum & moisturizer, finally I set my skincare products with this to seal & lock it into place! If you're gonna seal in your makeup with a setting spray, why not seal in your skincare?! I have literally never went through a product so fast in my life. I swear it's like a spa in a bottle. I brought it with be during a hurricane evacuation, that says a lot! I know I'm late on the bandwagon trying this, but I'm never going back! Already have my spare bottle!
Kaz T.
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
I have very sensitive skin, but the Caudalie Beauty Elixir made my skin look amazing even just after a few uses. Yes it is a pricey item and it does go quickly, but it is effective. The glass bottle is beautiful. I wish the thing you press to spray the elixir was metal instead of the clear plastic it is made out of, but I'm not complaining because the mist is really fine. It smells really minty and has a wonderful cooling feeling on the skin. I use it after I wash my face in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed, and I use it to give my foundation look less powdery and more glowy. Amazing product!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
I purchased this after overhearing one of the sephora employees raving about this to another customer, and decided to try it for myself. At first, my skin seemed to be loving it, but I guess the high alcohol content caught up with my sensitive skin and my cheeks started to become very red after using this product. Don't get me wrong, it definitely does what it advertises, and my skin glowed after using this product, but it was temporary and started to become red and sensitive. Definitely do not recommend for sensitive skin or anyone sensitive to alcohol in their skin products.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Amazing! I use this in so many ways: before my moisturizer, to set my makeup, throughout the day for a pick me up (you can store in the fridge on a hot day and spray it all over your face) or sometimes just as a toner. This is formulated with grapes, orange blossoms , Rose and other natural ingredients so I'm not a huge fan of all of those smells put together; however, my face feels great so I can adjust. Also a layer of oil will form at the top of the bottle,which is normal. It's just the essential oils which means that you have to shake it before use.
Marg H.
Marg H.
DALLAS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This saved my face when I fell asleep on the beach and developed a terrible sunburn. I refused to wear make up for a few days and was very careful to moisturize my skin adequately. This spray however refreshed my skin like nothing else did. I sprayed this on my face, shoulders, chest, and instantly felt relief. Even my husband commented how great this felt as he too was burnt to a crisp. Putting this in the fridge was an added amount of refreshment. The smell is fresh, kind of addicting really. All around a great toner. Will buy again.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do, but it does make my skin feel refreshed and has a great minty-earthy scent to it. I apply it after I wash my face and before I moisturize or add any serums. I spray a few pumps on my face and then relax and breathe in the calming scent. Not really sure what benefit it has had for my face (I have relatively clear, healthy looking skin) but it does feel luxurious and I enjoy using it, if anything just for the therapeutic sense it brings.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lakewood, NJ
This was an unintentional purchase. I originally received a small bottle as a duo to the CAUDALIE oil. There's something magical about this product. Not one for toners, but this is so much more. In my opinion this Beauty Elixir is my go to to hinder breakouts, dryness and clearer skin. After cleansing my face I spray a fine mist to "tone" and it works. I can tell a difference in my skin if I don't use this product. That's been 4 years ago and it is a must have item in my beauty Arsenal.
Diana J.
Diana J.
This product is a a great pick-me-up during the day when your skin feels dry (especially in the winter and all the heaters are blasting). I also take the small bottle with my on the airplane and will mist my face every few hours because we all know how very drying recycled air can be (especially on high altitude, long-haul flights). I typically mist, then gently pat the product on my face for better absorption, otherwise the product would just sit on my face and evaporate.
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
What exactly is it? What does it help with
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I've been using this for several weeks now but I haven't really noticed any difference in my skin tone. Has anyone noticed an improvement and if so, when and how do you apply the product?
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
I'd really like to try this product in 2016 but I have been at a loss of what it is for!! Is it a dry oil? A perfume? A skin moisturizer? I couldn't figure out from product descriptions!!
Nadeen Q.
Nadeen Q.
Kitchener
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Waterville, OH
Does this work well for setting your makeup at the beginning of the day?